Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Armour And Fire And Getting Boxed In And Stealth Indicators

Itsa_Tollban

i know its meant to make the game challenging and all that but answer me this

What is fair about getting boxed by the shield m********F***** and then getting bombarded By the overpowered napalm guys

and while this is annoying enough I only get one go at this because i'm not very good at the game and wasted all my revives

So heres a proposal

Nerf the hell outa the napalm launcher guys like a lot

make the shield guy easier to deal with

And most of all REDUCE THE SPAWNS OF THESE M*******F********

Stealth indicator

The sneaking system in this game suck's Big time imo

the reason i think this once i get seen every soldier will come running at me and even when i hide they still keep coming for me and even the ones that don't come to hunt me are already aiming their gun at the door

So maybe tweaking the coding so after a while the soldiers are still aware of you but aren't walking through wall to hunt your space ninja &#! down and adding a UI element that indicates the level of how hiden you are

K, thx bai

So making an easy game even easier ? I play melee warframe and melee and well... have no problems with those balls... are you crouching while walking among those? I just sprint out of dead zone and that all - problem gone. You are doing it wrong...

The shield guy is fat, consider him some sort of miniboss, or you want to 1 hit KO everything ?

Edited by Unibot