Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Ghost Clan

Sil3ntsh4d0w

Hello there fellow tennos. I'm actively searching for a ghost clan situated or the majority of player situated in Europe. I say this because i want to makes new friends, as well doing missions together among other things (tired of randoms). I'm at the moment mastery 8, i speak English fluently and quite active. I have good enough internet to host but a somewhat low end computer that suffers if there are +3 members in a mission (i know :< ).

I don't have many demands, but the only thing that i want to enforce is, i'm looking for a ghost clan that will stay a ghost clan and not a clan that wants to grow beyond that rank (This is a personal preference). Has for the dojo, i really don't care if it's finished, or under construction. If there are still a lot of research to be done or finished, but a trading post would be great but not a priority for me.

You can add me in game (Sil3ntsh4d0w), leave a post here or just send me a PM for further discussion. Thank you for stopping by and have a great day :D.

EDIT: If forgot to mention my playstyle. There are two things i love, support and mobility. Usually i find myself using support frames a lot to help the team, be it by healing, CC or improving their damage. I just love being essential to the squad, that's why i'm usually behind everyone giving supporting fire, defending and pumping restores. With that said, the frames i love a lot are Zephyr and Trinity (Saryn has a especial place on my heart though), with Nova and Nyx being very close too (No booben though, RNGEEZUS is not kind to me, blasted chassis).

Edited by Sil3ntsh4d0w