Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The God Squad

Mechanical_Viking

In this clan we will always try to be active and friendly to each other. Also we have a total of 3 member at the moment. If you are looking for a dedicated clan it's right here.

Made up clan events from leaders:

If you complete the obstacle course in first place against the whole clan or the people that are on you will get a price (1st,2nd,3rdLeast amount of time

Dueling in the clan dojo arena will also get a prize for winning (1st,2nd,3rd) Most wins (three battles per person)

Possibly some trivia games might be held in the clan chat too (person to guess the most correct wins) (1st place only)

Pros:

Will always help

Has nice players

Were respectful

Will do what majority vote wants

Is fair with trades

You can help building the clan

Your important to the clan

All members are friends

Were funny

Cons:

Might be on alone rarely

Clan dojo does not have a trade spot

Clan dojo does not have much stuff at the moment

Will probably not be very event active till more players are in

We like to do boring farming sometimes

Also the member Asianricepaddy will mess around with you but that's kinda neutral

Clan Motto: Don't be heros, don't be villains....Be GODS

Leader(s)

TheHandofGod

Dasca-1

Initiate(s)

Asianricepaddy 

Add/PM to join

(TheHandofGod)

Hey, my clan needs members. I don't care if your new or not, if your looking for a clan come join mine (The God Squad) id like to end up making this clan very big and expanding a lot more. If you would like to talk to me first my name is TheHandofGod, i'll most likely be online because i'm very active. At the moment i am about to build stations to get clan weapons and items unlocked for us. 

Hello and welcome to the page. This is a hard working new clan that will take some new members in. 

Rules:

1. Be friendly

2. Try to contribute to the clan

3. Be active 

4. If someone asks for help try to assist them in anyway you can

5. Remember we are all gods so act like one

6. Be mature

Events:

Events will be held by the clan lead TheHandofGod

Event 1. Completing the obstacle course in the shortest amount of time first second and third places will be given prizes

Event 2. Dueling in the arena to the death!! prizes will be given to the first, second, and third placed players

Event 3. Random trivia that the leader will come up with about anything, prizes will be given to the first one to get the question correct

Event 4. (Any suggestions)

Recruits. We are accepting anyone of any kind, remember we are all gods!

Weather you are really active or not does not really bother us but do try to be if you can.

We also expect you to try your hardest!

Try to get on once a week! Also give us notice that you will be not on that week or for how long so we know

Rank Gains.

You can gain ranks in the clan my donating to the clan and buy winning certain events!

Clan Motto: Don't be heros, don't be villains....Be GODS

Contacting Each other: The leader of the clan and his closest clan mates will be hosting a Skype call or a Kik chat/Line chat! Otherwise just use the clan chat/PM's

Also accepting alliances!

If you do have any questions and or comments, do not be afraid to post. I will respond as soon as possible!

And also, thank you gods and or goddesses for taking the time to read this!