Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Shadow Glitch?

(PSN)PHATERTL

I have a short clip where I found a strange and visually annoying glitch with my shadow while using the Nova warframe with an arcane helmet. I lost most of the good footage but have this to show you guys. If anyone else has experienced this  glitch or something similar please describe your experience with it. I hope this helps you identify and fix this.

What you are experiencing is not a glitch. It's the fire mods on your melee weapon casting a dynamic light source, while the environment in general has a more ambient light source.

Warframe just needs more dynamic light sources in the environments. but it might be engine constraints limiting this. I mean energy projectiles dont even emit light at all.

What you are experiencing is not a glitch. It's the fire mods on your melee weapon casting a dynamic light source, while the environment in general has a more ambient light source.

Warframe just needs more dynamic light sources in the environments. but it might be engine constraints limiting this. I mean energy projectiles dont even emit light at all.

Thank you for giving that explanation. I'd never seen that before and didn't realize what it was