Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shade Sentinel Ghost Ability Cloaks You, But Not Itself?

MEsoJD

We all know the stealth is broken, yet that doesn't keep me from trying. So when I learned about the cloak ability that comes with Shade I jumped at the oppurtunity. The problem though is that the sentinel remains visible and has alerted enemies on more than one occassion. This doesn't really make sense to me. Has someone brought this up already and if so, was there any official responses?

Warframe2013-04-0618-15-46-62_zps8482d723.jpg

note: photo is just there to show the cloak ability. I wasn't trying to be stealthy in this sitation.

Edited by MEsoJD

Yeah it's a known problem.

Right now- Shade is kind of just like a distraction. Poor little thing, lol. Once you go invisible, they all decide to butt-F*** Shade six ways to thursday.

I have Shade but prefer not to use him because AoE can still knock me out of invis anyways. Plus I usually use Loki or Ash so what's the point?

While I cant stealth through a level the cloak has come in handy for melee situations. Also I'm not very fond of the looks of Loki and Ash so I'll never play them :3

Edited by MEsoJD

If this is intended to be a balancing mechanic, they could just let the shade cloak itself too but give the cloak a limited duration determined either by your power meter (maybe spend 2 power a second while cloaked?) or by an internal power level inside the shade which regenerates over time.

I was greatly disappointed when I saw the shade remains visible. This makes occasions where stealth could be useful (such as an enemy rounding a corner I'm hiding behind) still a vain effort. They just see my sentinel instead.

The sentinel's description states that it's ideal for stealthing situations, but you can't stealth if the enemies trigger an alarm. Which they will do when they see the sentinel. So this stealthing aid fails at its purpose.