Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Military Rejects] Clan Recruitment! (Soon To Be Shadow Clan)

Auramaru

Hello everyone!  My name is Auramau and I'm a General of the clan "Military Rejects".  We've been a pseudo-active clan since clans were made available.  For a long time we were just a group of friends unlocking all the clan research and running missions, but we decided to open up our doors to new recruits!

We don't mind taking in fresh Tenno as well as our T4-Veteran kin.  It's all the same so long as you have fun with what you do.  

Right now, our roster is as follows:

Predatek (Warlord)

Auramau (Warlord)

Dunkman357 (General)

Note: We're mostly US Central/West coast timezones.

What are we about?

Having fun!  Competitive play is something we'll be looking into further down the line.  Right now, we're simply looking to start a clan for fun and hoping to make some friends as we recruit!  

Why should you join?

We're an older Ghost clan with all research completed or currently in progress.  We love to have fun as well as go for defense/survival records every once in a while.  We've got Raidcall and play a number of other games!  Obstacle course and dueling rooms in the dojo, yo!

What are our plans?

Currently looking into alliances and solar rails.  Holding down a Dark Sector would be cool, but we're not sure whether that is out of our scope or not.  Depends on what the clan wants to do!  We also intend to expand to Shadow clan or further, depending on how many people we recruit and whatnot.

Rules

-Try to stay active!  We're flexible on the definition of "active".

-Be friendly!

-Try to help out other clan mates when you can.

-Don't be a ghost. Try to talk every once in a while.  It isn't mandatory, but try to be sociable!

-Usual rules. (No spam, no [genuine] racism, apply yourself to TOS of the game and other obvious rules you can think of)

How to join:

Leave a reply in this topic and you'll be sent an invite as soon as an officer is available.  As an alternative, you can message me in game or pm me on the forums if you'd like an invite.

If you're going to join just for clan research replications, then just say so.  Our doors are open, feel free to come or go as you please.

EDIT: No clan emblem yet, we need an artist! :P

Edited by Auramau