Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

▁▂▄▅▆▇█-Phoenix Immortalis-█▇▆▅▄▂▁ ★ Clan Recruitment★

-PHX-Dem0k

Phoenix Immortalis Recruitment

http://www.phx-immortalis.shivtr.com'>                  large.png

ABOUT US

Phoenix ImmortaliS was made by Dem0k right after the Cicero event, we started as a group of friends but soon expended with more members! 

Currently we have 91 members as a storm clan!

We do weekly survival and defence leader board runs, trying too get the number 1 spot! Our clan record on survival T3 is 94 minutes!

During the course over 5 months some veteran players left the game due too lack of content and the game not having endgame content

But we are alive and very active, new veterans emerged from the new members we made!

http://www.phx-immortalis.shivtr.com'>                  Phoenixbanner13.jpg

WHAT DO WE LOOK FOR

We are looking for active players that tend too be competitive! I understand that you cant be online all the time and real life goes first! but playing on a daily basis has our preference!

Social players that are not afraid to take apart of the clan chat or raidcall!(Its like Team Speak) we are recruiting mature players 18+ but exceptions can be made if the applicant sounds fitting!

We look for players that help the clan out when it is needed, whatever materials you can miss you should donate to help us grow! 

WHAT DO WE OFFER

We offer a active and competitive clan, that is serious but can joke around as well! We help each other out whenever it is needed and answer any questions you have!

We host weekly event involving platinum reward to keep members motivated and so our members get too know each other, so if you don't like running with random people where you cant relay on them you should apply and JOIN US! 

WHAT DO WE NOT WANT

We don't want members that just login, play their game and not even look at the clan chat, we don't expect you to sit in the clan chat all the time but you are apart of our clan and you should get too know each other, and it makes the game a whole lot more fun when you play with familiar people! 

THE FUTURE OF US AS A CLAN

In the future we want to participate on special events, And to get everyone ready and geared up to hit the top of the leader board as a storm clan! 

We are staying as a storm clan and get a big solid core of experienced players that hit the leaders board, That make a name of our self, That is what we aim for and we will get that! 

Recruitment, you can go too our website and apply and fill in the comment section your age, where you from and why you want to join us!, or you can contact any of our officers ingame:

Clan Leader: -PHX-Dem0k.

Generals, Captains: -PHX-Maroo, -PHX-Oni_Kage, -PHX-T.Rex-481.
Edited by -PHX-Dem0k

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

first! hello# and cool emblem!

second i like the description u guyz have made and id like 2 join!

i em playing evryday as much as possible since i dont work now!

i em in a clan but its ded...hence the reason im loking for one now

beeing alone each day...is very annoying...since i like 2 chat...

ive been playing mmo's for 7-8 years now...nd i playd ALOT OF EM!

IGN:ChaosStarr

rank 6(gowing7)

Hi, I am interested in joining your clan. I play Warframe almost everyday, and have played video games for a long time. I was part of a clan but I got booted for unknown reasons; I really have no idea why. Either way, I am relatively new, but I like to play with friends and work together. I might be young, but I can be around often, help out, and I do a lot of trading so I can offer a nice inflow of credits to support the clan. :D

User:LoadedXan

• 2 months later...