Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Free Level 30 Stuff?

StrangeCandy

Shortly before the servers started getting all buggy and everything, I picked up a Loki, a Braton and Dual Heat Swords. I was playing with them, tolerating the constant log-outs and such, then suddenly, after one of my forced log-outs, I logged back in, and all three of them were level 30! They were all around level 8 before this happened.

I'm certainly not complaining about the free power, but I feel like this shouldn't have happened.

A very confused StrangeCandy, signing off.

I found my very first Redirection mod yesterday, and after being kicked off the server and logging in again, I found 3 Redirection mods in my bank. I take it as recompensation for the Rifle Amp artifact I lost due to the server crashing.

I found my very first Redirection mod yesterday, and after being kicked off the server and logging in again, I found 3 Redirection mods in my bank. I take it as recompensation for the Rifle Amp artifact I lost due to the server crashing.

I found me very first redirection yesterday, and lost it when the server tanked.

Checked my inventory, it's well gone.

I did get doubles of shotgun mag cap mod, though.

Some of blueprints of mine got duplicated, 3 heat sword blueprints 2 rhino systems.

Pretty strange.

Thats like what I've had which is that the inventory isn't being changed, ie you buy stuff or get stuff from a mission and then check your inventory/foundry and they won't be there.

As for OP, I'm jealous haha. Theres some weird stuff going on with items and all that jazz..

Some of blueprints of mine got duplicated, 3 heat sword blueprints 2 rhino systems.

Pretty strange.

I bought the Viper BP yesterday after farming Tolstoj for credits. That's why I know I only had just over 20,000 credits. After buying the BP in the market I had a Server error and was logged out. After loggin back in I still had the credits and the BP. So I went ahead and built the BP with the same credits I had spent just a minute before on buying the BP.

+edit+

Just read this https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/24542-server-issues-april-6th-resolved/

that explains what happened to me at least.

Edited by breakandburn