Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Likes Gambling?

exokron

First of all, i bet especially recently many common mods have been accumulated. Who likes the idea of exchanging 4 common mods for a random uncommon and 4 uncommon for a rare? Also, exchanging 2 common mods for a random common mod, 2 uncommon mods for an uncommon, and 2 rares for a rare. Sounds like people may prefer this instead of selling their useless mods?

To be honest, I'd hate a system like this. Let's all be honest, pardon my french but RNG is a $#*(@.

... But that's kinda how mod drops in general work? I mean, I know certain factions drop certain types of mods, but when and if they drop is completely RNG.

In response to the topic, I'd like a system like this, but with a twist to make it more of a hassle for free players; adding a risk to the process, so that when combining four of five mods into a higher quality mod, there is a percentage risk (which rises with the quality of the mods) that the combination will fail and destroy one of the mods in the process. This is to justify buying mods from the market. Instead of hoping for the RNG to work out, you can just pay to get a couple random mods. That way, free players have to grind, while the people who pay get theirs hassle-free.

Of course, there's no way of knowing what type of mod you will be receiving in either case, but yeah.

... But that's kinda how mod drops in general work? I mean, I know certain factions drop certain types of mods, but when and if they drop is completely RNG.

In response to the topic, I'd like a system like this, but with a twist to make it more of a hassle for free players; adding a risk to the process, so that when combining four of five mods into a higher quality mod, there is a percentage risk (which rises with the quality of the mods) that the combination will fail and destroy one of the mods in the process. This is to justify buying mods from the market. Instead of hoping for the RNG to work out, you can just pay to get a couple random mods. That way, free players have to grind, while the people who pay get theirs hassle-free.

Of course, there's no way of knowing what type of mod you will be receiving in either case, but yeah.

Yes, but do we want another rng implemented on top of another rng?

yo-dawg-vim-meme-generator-yo-dawg-b7db3b.jpg