Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I have never ragequit anything before...

Raijin63

Even 20-30 isn´t too much for the average gamer, i would say. A CoD of BF3 match takes about the same length.

Where dying is without real consequense like having to start the whole mission anew. Warframe grants you

4 respawns a day. It simply demands way more attention and resource management than a respawn shooter.

Where dying is without real consequense like having to start the whole mission anew. Warframe grants you

4 respawns a day. It simply demands way more attention and resource management than a respawn shooter.

The average shooter player may be lacking teamwork and decent skill, yet he is better than the average enemy here. So i really wouldn´t say this game is harder than a normal shooter. Different, yes. But harder? No way.

To get to the revive point, i agree it pertty much sucks here when you die playing solo. On the other hand, this game is designed to play coop and i doubt soloplay will ever be on the same level of fun like coop games.

However, i wouldn´t mind some more balanced play when solo, could maybe attract some more people.

Am I the only one thinking *Wtf... ammo boxes...*

Seriously though the game is meant to be played a certain way, but don't freak! You can play it how you want to... just buy ammo and hp restoring items. Is there really a reason not to? You will come to find, as you start to sell mods and what not, that the price is almost too low. As you progress in this game you will obtain more credits than you even know what to do with - so go start up warframe, buy them ammo boxes and enjoy yourself because it is a game after all ^^.

P.S. If there is anything to really complain about it's really just a lack of an introduction to the games basic features.

Me wonder how the heck people even manage to run out of ammo in the first few starting planets.

1) The AI be simple & easy to figure out. (Heck, running at the melee mobs completely throw them off & the shield absorbs everything short of a grenade/explody flame thingy.)

2) The enemies be weak. One charge slash kill or a few shots to the head/giant torso...seriously, the grineer wear some laughably large armor which be like shooting the broad side of a barn.

Me soloed the entire starting zone only dying to the surprise instakill grenade which me quickly figured out *grenade sound and the flashy blue light*. (Guess no one else was starting a new character when me started to play.)

I like its aesthetics and concept behind the game but the combat is attrocious.

I love co-op games and regularly play them. Among one of them is Mass Effect 3. A very similar game to this. The combat in ME3 is far superior and quite satisfying even though it's just a glorified horde mode. It has challenging AI, dynamic combat and it's very team oriented too. The combat in this lacks any "oomph" and every mission is filled with bullet sponge enemies. It's just not any fun. It's grindy as hell and you run out of ammo rather quickly. I quit halfway through the third mission because the game started to frustrate the S#&$ out of me. It constantly locks down sections of a level and then starts throwing a ridiculous amount of enemies at you. Then you have to play a redudant mini game to unlock the doors while being sprayed with a barrage of bullets from enemies that pop out of nowhere. I am sorry but this game reeks of another one of those "free to play" games that forces you buy all kinds of nonsense from the microtransactions store to be viable in the game because its gameplay functions are build around this terrible business model. It's also bound to create elitist attitudes since it so equipment depended.

I can't say that i am interested in playing this unless you rework the combat and change some other gameplay elements.

I have no interest in another grind fest.

Edited by TwwiX

I agree ammo drops in this game is really weird, sometimes i get a tons of rifle ammo and sometimes no rifle ammo drop at all, but i learned to use melee efficiently so most swing guarantees a kill

Tip:keep using melee all the time and use your guns to kill far away enemies or covering fire for yourself nor your teammates

To the guy on top of me, this game promotes coop play, microtransaction is not a must and you will do just fine qith the free 50plat

Edited by Babalenong

Tip:keep using melee all the time and use your guns to kill far away enemies or covering fire for yourself nor your teammates

If i want to play a melee oriented game, i will go play Chivalry or Mount and Blade.

To the guy on top of me, this game promotes coop play, microtransaction is not a must and you will do just fine qith the free 50plat

It does? Could have fooled me. This may be a co-op game but it's not a particualrly good one. Its gameplay functions are build around frustrating the player instead of encouraging team play. If you want good examples of cooperative gameplay, give games like Payday: The Heist and Mass Effect 3's co-op a try.

I like its aesthetics and concept behind the game but the combat is attrocious.

I love co-op games and regularly play them. Among one of them is Mass Effect 3. A very similar game to this. The combat in ME3 is far superior and quite satisfying even though it's just a glorified horde mode. It has challenging AI, dynamic combat and it's very team oriented too. The combat in this lacks any "oomph" and every mission is filled with bullet sponge enemies. It's just not any fun. It's grindy as hell and you run out of ammo rather quickly. I quit halfway through the third mission because the game started to frustrate the S#&$ out of me. It constantly locks down sections of a level and then starts throwing a ridiculous amount of enemies at you. Then you have to play a redudant mini game to unlock the doors while being sprayed with a barrage of bullets from enemies that pop out of nowhere. I am sorry but this game reeks of another one of those "free to play" games that forces you buy all kinds of nonsense from the microtransactions store to be viable in the game because its gameplay functions are build around this terrible business model. It's also bound to create elitist attitudes since it so equipment depended.

I can't say that i am interested in playing this unless you rework the combat and change some other gameplay elements.

I have no interest in another grind fest.

Comparing this to Mass effect 3 Pretty much negates your argument since it's like comparing apples and oranges.

Just for the record I made a new character for kicks and cleared the entire first level using the rifle and nothing else. The grineer melee guys die in one headshot and the others die in 2-4. I made a point of killing every single enemy I saw just as a handicap.

Edited by MegatechBody

I agree ammo drops in this game is really weird, sometimes i get a tons of rifle ammo and sometimes no rifle ammo drop at all

I'm not completely certain, but in my experience the game prioritises ammo drops based on the weapons you don't have with you. Rifle and pistol? Loads and loads of shotgun and sniper, no matter what gun the guy you killed was holding. It's even worse when you're low on ammo for a given weapon. At the start of a mission, you might find some rifle ammo, but when you're out, you get absolutely nothing. Perhaps not "absolutely", but it's astronomically low. Methinks one of the devs made an oversight somewhere in the code and got things upside down. The pessimist in me says it's to get you buy lots and lots of ammo packs.

There were plenty of times where I'd pick up more mods than relevant ammo. Around 4:1.

Edited by SigFloyd