Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Training Clan Recruiting: [Coafg]

Capt0bv10u5

Children of a Fallen God is recruiting new members and new players.  We are a small-time training clan with base knowledge of both game and group mechanics.  We are a US based guild in the GMT -6 time zone, though this is not exclusive, all are welcomed as we play at multiple times of the day.  Our goal is to teach new players the basics of the game and how to advance into, and through, larger clans.  As we advance in numbers we will grow through the barracks, however we are not a clan looking to compete in anything resembling end-game or PvP.  We do run Void and Derelict missions for parts and corrupted mods, as well as Alerts and Invasions/Infestations.  However, the ultimate idea will always remain the personal growth of our members to an end of helping them be better players and contributors to the general populace and whatever clan they move into after us.

We use Mumble as our primary communications, this is required to join and participate with us.  We ask that you be 18+ years of age - or an equivocal maturity level.  We are a cross-gaming group (guild/clan/etc.), so being online every night is not a requirement, but we would like to see you once a week.

We welcome larger clans to ask us about our membership and scout or farm new talent from us if you desire.  Our purpose is not to grow as large as possible, but instead to teach and train.

I have started our Dojo (though I'm about to restart the Dojo as I don't like the layout I have) and we are beginning clan research in our labs.  Feel free to contact me here or in-game.  One of my secondary goals is to help newer players attain the gear that will help make them successful along with the skills to use that equipment.  If you have any questions or thoughts I welcome them.

Edited by Capt0bv10u5

i am new to the game and would very much like to know how it works. i would very much like to join this clan as it sounds like what i am looking for. if u would take me in my username is bileydahero.

I thank you for your interest, we have already spoken via PMs.  I do hope others are looking for this same thing.