Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: Extra Challenging Planet

Lyramion

I think the night everything went super hard was one of the best ones I had in Warframe. It's amazing how this engine not only works as a run and gun shooter but can also work in a little slower pace where you try to carefully breach a room with many Corpus/Graineer trying to crossfire you.or Infested chasing you down while you backpedal 1-2 rooms.

I am sure the devs have some things up their sleves but there could be an easy way to add another system of planets with ramped up difficulty so even people with level 30s could get their behinds kicked. Or maybe make it a "black hole" area.... or however you want to handle it.

I don't even want any special rewards for it. Overcoming a personal challenge at the side of your friends is reward enough.

I am sure there are many others that would be in just for the challenge.

+1. While developing content that most of the user base can't reach (cos not everyone has enough time to dedicate to a game) is bad, having some kind of 'hard mode' planet that only uses resources/units/bosses from previous planets and doesn't drop anything that can't be obtained in previous planets wouldn't hurt (especially if it dropped them more ofc).

EDIT:I realize pluto sort of does this right now, except not hard enough :P, but it does also drop unique blueprints IIRC, whereas the point of this planet would be difficulty without any unique rewards, so that you aren't gating any content from large portions of the userbase.

Edited by KazyJumps