Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Squadmates

(PSN)iTJ84

The name is Tim or TJ, either will work. I'm pretty down to Earth and an easy going guy.

Just looking for some people to play with. Don't care about age or gender, newcomer or veteran. Just looking for people that enjoy playing and looking to have fun. I'd still consider myself as a newcomer as I've been playing for about 1 1/2 months. I'm a total team player and like to help others out. Please have a good attitude, not the "I've-got-better-gear-than-you-so-I'm-God" kinda attitudes. I've got a headset/mic (even though I hate my own voice). I'm usually on sometime after 6pm EST on weekdays, sometimes earlier or later, just depends on work and home stuff. Random hours on the weekend.

If you're interested, just send an invite on PSN or Warframe.

FYI: There maybe some cuss words thrown around from time to time. Lol

Anytime you need help just shoot me a group invite...I need help getting started in the game but, other then that I am game for anything.

Yeah I tried to join a game you had going a couple of days ago and the game froze and by the time I got back on, you were offline. Lol

Hi there

If you are still looking for squad mates give me a shout, getting more and more into the game and always looking for people who enjoy the game ! :)

Sure thing! I'll be on later today. I'll shoot you a friend invite when I get on.