The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Needs More Environment Concepts

Sanveganza

game using 3 different type of map, so far its only some ship spaces , some snow-base environment and some infected and creepy maps! and there are LOTs of mission on these 3 type of maps theyr all using the same concepts and same materials , ,I love to play the game but after a while its going to be tedious , I like the snow-based environments they are eye catching but still there are lack of environment , I think we can use to play in some planet base maps , like some jungles , trees , or maybe massive environment over horizon , more concepts for inside space ship's environment and etc... they are all can be done !

While I am horrible at technical, architectural, and engineering types of designs, I have been working on a concept for a game environment set inside a cityscape. A sort of dirty, hard sci-fi landscape like those from Bladerunner or Ghost in the Shell; the perfect place to represent Grineer planets. It would highlight elements of verticality, instead of the standard horizontal layouts. Clambering up the sides of buildings, leaping across bottomless pits from tower to tower, dropping dozens of stories down to get the jump on a pack of Lancers...

I think it would be cool.