Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dragonfires Looking For Members

tyepicify

We are a clan of  9 members and have everything unlocked in the dojo.

Leave a post on this thread to join along with the answers to these questions (no pressure) 

WHAT is your name?

WHAT is your quest?

WHAT is your favorite video game besides warframe?

Feel free to become creative! 

We hope to see you in the future!

-DragonFires

I am another of the three Warlords of Dragonfires. Between us, the Generals, and our other fellow members will be thrilled to have more members. We work together, take time to get to know new people, and work to suit the needs of both the clan and the individual Tenno. I am on very often, and my apprentice, Unstoppable63 is on when I am not, for the most part. If you have questions in-game, shoot one of us a friend request or a whisper and let us know. We look forward to expanding from our current capacity of 30 to 100 or 1000 or higher as needed. Thanks.

ShadowWolf58

• 2 months later...

--UPDATE--

Since our last post we've had about a half dozen members join and stay, and about 3 members join and leave for whatever reason. We are up to about 20 members, but we have a lot of space to fill. Our goal isn't the size of a clan, but the quality. If you are interested, whisper me (ShadowWolf58), leodragon, tyepicify, Sneanightise, or Unstoppable63 if you can catch us in-game. Send us a friend request if you like, so you can even see when we're on. Otherwise, I will watch this thread, and if you would like to join and don't want to wait to try to catch one of us, leave your username here, and I will find you when I can.