Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Portforward Help.

CorrosiveBug

Question

Sorry if this is in the wrong location.

I have a Netgear Router WNDR3700 v4 connected to my Technicolour TG587n v3 Modem.

I am trying to portforward this game for PC, but I continually get the same error upon login.

"Strict NAT Detected. UPnP not Detected. Please forward UDP ports 3960 and 3962 to 172.16.0.2"

Can anyone help fix this issue as I cannot connect to 90% of people on warframe and they cannot connect to me.

L

Log

10 answers to this question

for the UDP ports check in the settings you can change them from there. I think you can change your UPNP in the settings as well

edit: didnt fully read that. I'd check online for help. I changed my NAT type a while back but, a quick google search can probably help better than me

double edit: for the port forewarding youll probably need to go to your router settings by typing in the ip address in the upper search bar of you browser, logging in, and adjusting from there

Edited by Ja_man

Both UPnP are enabled ingame and on the router, and the router's NAT Setting is set to Open.

%7Boption%7DC:\Users\JacobPB\Desktop\Networking\Untitled.png[./img]

%7Boption%7DC:\Users\JacobPB\Desktop\Networking\Untitled2.png[./img]

Edit- Lol ^ I will upload to imgur

Edit2 - The images

http://imgur.com/ltX6lR7,8nGclwB#0

http://imgur.com/ltX6lR7,8nGclwB#1

Edited by CorrosiveBug

Well, The first router (Technicolour TG587n v3) is the modem/router given by telstra. I rang them up to see if it was possible to open the ports and strict nat and they said no, not with this router. They recommended i get the Netgear n600, which is currently the router being used.

(The Netgear is plugged into the Technicolour to act as the router, while the Technicolour is acting as the modem)

On both UPnP is enabled (As well as ingame) and the ports have been forwarded. But for some strange reason the ports are not being opened and strict nat is not being changed, nor the UPnP.

The internet works fine, it is just the Strict NAT and Ports not being changed.

Probably a custom made TG587N. Just to be sure, is your ISP allow for you to receive incoming connections? And your IP public is in the Netgear?

If yes check your windows firewall, it must allow incoming UDP on port 3960 & 3962 for warframe.