Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Mechanic Point Event So Weird

--Q--Gasz

I know running this event will be so hard if using low spec PC/Laptop. I need reset or relog after do several run, but what i got?! my point roll back from 39 to 34 everytime i reset my pc or relog warframe. And my clanmates helped me up to 48 point. after reach 45 point it down to 44 point in the next game and never gain again..What happen with the mechanic point??Sorry for my bad english

Edited by --Q--Gasz

It records your "best" point total; you can clearly see it on the main screen after you log in. "Best" and "Total". If your Best Score has been decreasing, then that's more of a bug than an event problem.

If we're talking individual scores? If you're playing with randoms, then random team members can drag your score down if they are just starting out on the event. If you're playing solo...well, I don't know how you're losing points. I'd recommend continuing to run solo if you were before, since your score should increase every time.

It records your "best" point total; you can clearly see it on the main screen after you log in. "Best" and "Total". If your Best Score has been decreasing, then that's more of a bug than an event problem.

If we're talking individual scores? If you're playing with randoms, then random team members can drag your score down if they are just starting out on the event. If you're playing solo...well, I don't know how you're losing points. I'd recommend continuing to run solo if you were before, since your score should increase every time.

I was do run solo before hotfix... and after hotfix i do runs with my clanmates until 45 point, and it didnt gain again after do several runs...

Edited by --Q--Gasz