Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just Started. Looking For Help!

(PSN)Dr_Tingler

So I just started playing the game, and I am in the need for some people to play with. I am only looking for people that plan on playing long term, and that plan on playing as a team.

I am 25yo, have a daughter, and two jobs. So I can never really tell when I am going to be online, but I try to get on as much as possible(gaming is pretty much my only hobby, besides drawing, but I can do that anywhere, anytime.).

I am totally confused about allot of things in this game, and would really like some help understanding. So, please dont get frustarted at my ignorence lol.

My PSN ID: Dr_Tingler

Happy to help here, rank 10 I think? I have crafted and sold off most of the weapons (even if i dont level them to 30). I should be able to help ya through whatever. I bet I even have some rare mods I can donate to ya. I also have a 2 man clan dojo, but I have all the blueprints researched as well if you wanted a dojo invite. 

Shoot me a friend request, Count_Dante, PSN or Warframe; I'll get ya hooked up. 

Note: Sort of like you, I may not be on at usual times as i work nights, but I will look out.

Edited by (PS4)Count_Dante

I'd be happy to squad up with you. I'm on most nights and random times on the weekend. I'm probably on more than I should be. Got a full time time job during the week and sometimes the weekends, plus taking care of my son, so I understand the time restrains. I'm on EST time, so if you're ever on, look for me and I'll squad up with you. PSN and Warframe accounts are the same as my forum name.