Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tag Takers Clan Recruiting(Shadow)

(PSN)xWARMACH1N3x

Shadow clan 15 members since ps4 launch

Looking to recruit active committed warframers who are in it for the long haul. tag takers are committed to supporting clan members as well as those within our alliance (bp's,bp parts, mods, tower runs, etc.) tag takers support alliance rails w credit contribution, spectre builds and rail defense. tag takers have decked out dojo with all research complete and custom clan emblem. tag takers are friendly, knowledgeble, respectful, mature and most of all we warframe.

reply to this post or message xWARMACH1N3x on PS4 if your ready to start warframing w the best

clan of tag takers looking to recruit rail warriors ib support of clan and alliance rails that understand the grind and seek end game content true warframers in for the long haul and at the ready to answer the call to arms when war is upon us. we want real bad mother lovers that have no future and go hard as mother trucker if u know what i mean. tag takers are 16 members deep we have a decked out dojo impressive as all hell w all research complete and were under the V for Vendetta alliance with 13 clans all growing and ready support warframe is what we do daily and when it comes to rails we have a clan from alliance drop rail for alliance that has the bank to offer battle pay to all that grind it out when rail is in conflict this way everyone who supports our rail inside and out of alliance gets paid. tag takers are supportive as all hell if u need it and we got it to give we make it happen blue prints, blue print parts, mods,platinum, you name we get it done. we dont give orders were drama free all we ask is that when our rails are in conflict and its time to get down in support of clan or alliance that you grind on rails to help tag takers clan and V for Vendetta alliance.

please respond to this post or message me xWARMACH1N3x on psn or in game on Warframe if your interested we can even talk more over chat if u have questions cause everyone does and i promise take a chance and join the revolution with tag takers clan along with V for Vendetta alliance we will have your back and you wont be sorry we Warframe like beasts unleashed

tag takers clan looking for rail warriors active committed and in it for the long haul. tag takers are supportive engaged in all events updates and darksectors we are under the V for Vendetta alliance and we seek rail warriors that are committed too and understand the grind necessary to win rails in conflict. tag takers are committed to growing and expanding w rail warriors we can support players new to the game and help reach endgame content and we welcome any seasoned warriors that want to get involved with supporting rails w credit contribution and completing missions on rails that support our clan and alliance. with this sacrifice comes unity amongst clan and alliance the opportunity to reach any and all weapons frames mods spectre builds oyou name we can help u get it by warframen w us you will reach new levels of mastery whether your experienced or not . if you choose to get involed and join something bigger than yourself and become a tag taker i assure you that itll be fun w no drama and you wont be bossed around by anyone everyone is equal and treated fair maybe a lil hazing here and there but its all in good spirit there will always be someone to get down whether it be in clan or alliance and there will always be support reach out to any of us and we will help make it happen for u and if you already have a group u get down w thats fine too we can take u and your friends just so u guys can take advantage of our decked out dojo and all research complete all we ask is that u dont troll chats be respectful to clan and alliance members and help support rails when called upon. theres alot going on here and tag takers are here to stay were growing with the right type of members that share like interests and the same goes w our alliance V for Vendetta.

when your ready to join or even if u just have questions reply here or message me xWARMACH1N3x on psn or in game on Warframe

tag takers clan looking for rail warriors committed to warframe for the long haul we want active members willing to contribute to dark sectors and rail support for clan and alliance. tag takers are always willing to take on noobs looking for a helping hand on getting up to speed as well as new groups if u have friends that want to join w u. we are looking for committed active players all we ask is contribute and participate in events and clan and alliance rail conflicts be respectful dont troll chats alliance and clans. were really focusing on growing a strong shadow clan that is involved and unified we support each other in alliance as well as clan. our alliance is V for Vendetta 13 clans and tag takers 16 members decked out dojo all research complete and whatever it may be blue prints blue print parts mods rares stance mods platinum whatever it is we will be there to help with all game content new and endgame tag takers to the end.

reply to this post or message me xWARMACH1N3x on psn or in game warframe feel free anytime messages go straight to my phone over psn so even when im at work i can reply back to answer any questions or we can just do chat over psn

join tag takers and warframe w the best we have community were unified supportive and ready for WAR muhahahahahahahaha

tag takers looking for committed active members that are interested in dark sectors rail conflicts and endgame contentfor everything warframe. willing to take on new members and/or groups of friends looking to stay together under clan and utilize clan and alliance support from veteran members skilled strategists and dojo research which is all complete. tag takers looking for the right people involved and dedicated to clan and alliance initiatives willingto support when called upon and with that said you can expect the same in return. all members mature respectful and understand the chain of command as well as our choice to keep all decisions made amongst everyone no one person decides everything always open to ideas and new outlooks to strategy. ultimately we all warframe cause its fun and thats how we wanna keep it you decide how involved u really wanna get but we are all here cause we want to stay involved as much as possible cause thats fun for us its what we do WARFRAMEN is our life. we have 16 members and growing amongst tag takersand we are currently under V for Vendetta alliance with over 15 clans and growing which all include mountain stormshadow and ghost clans with all the same mindset and like interests so there is no shortage of support anywhere. we are united and we move as one.

reply to this post if interested or message me xWARMACH1N3x on psn or in game warframe

if u are interested in the trials of WAR to earn your new prime gear you must 1st pledge the blood oath(2 week probation)all progress tracked by dark warlords of the dynasty

Tag Takers Looking For Active Committed Respectful And Mature Recruits Vets Or Noobs To Help Support Clan And Alliance Rails W Credits Defense Runs. We Want Players Who Love Warframen And Really Want To Get Involved We Will Take You And Your Friends If U Have A Small Group U Play W Regularly We All Seek Endgame Content. There Is Room To Grow Within Clan W 16 Members We Want A Full Shadow Clan W Like Interests So That Would Be 14 More Of The Right People. Our Members Currently Are Either Friends Or Family W The Exception Of Our Aussie Group Who Are Trusted And Proven So We Are All Close And Communicate On The Daily. My Intent Is To Grow A Strong Shadow Clan That Ranks Amongst The Best On Leaderboards We Are Few But Strong The Next Half Of This Clan Will BeThe Warriors Who Put A Stake In This Rail System That Tag Takers Are A Respected Honorable Force. We Have A Strong Moral Foundation And We Are Building Our Muscle Grow W Us Be The Start Of Something Awesome

Strength And Honor

Message Me xWARMACH1N3x On Psn Or Reply To This Post To Join

Need A Active Committed Respectful And Mature Clan And Alliance Than Tag Takers Is Ready For U We Have a Strong Moral Foundation W Friend And Family And Were Looking To Add Muscle To Our Shakedown By Adding Active Rail Warriors That Seek Endgame Content Were Filling Our Empty Seats AndtTheir Is Room To Grow In Clan And Rank Up We Have Decked Out And Complete Dojo We Take On Vets And Noobs Were Supportive Within Clan And Alliance W Us There Is Protected And Fun Community For All Join The Good Fight W Us

Message Me xWARMACH1N3x On Psn Or Reply To This Post Or Even In Game On Warframe

Tag Takers Are Active Committed Respectful Mature And Supportive Of Clan And Alliance We Are Involved In Everything Warframe We Want The Right People We Have Great Community And We Protect It Only 4 Spots Left Join W Us Message Me xWARMACH1N3x On Psn Or In Game On Warframe Or Even Reply To This Post We Take Noobs And Vets Even Groups

- Strength And Honor -

Tag Takers Clan Looking For The Right People Active Committed Respectful And Mature We Only Have A Couple Spots Left And Wed Love The Chance To Grow Our Great Community W U We Are Involved In Everything Warframe And We Support Clan And Alliance Members. Our Alliance Is V For Vendetta We Are For The People And We Protect Our Community. Integrity In WAR -Strength And Honor-

Message Me xWARMACH1N3x On Psn Or In Warframe To Join The Good Fight

If We See Enough People Reply We May Consider Moving From Shadow To Storm Clan As Of This Moment we Are At Max capacity however please continue to respond and message me about joining tag takers if u are the right person we will consider making space and as time goes on we will weed through the less active and those not contributing to clan and alliance and bring in active committed respectful maturemembers who support clan and alliance we protect our community and we want our clan strong so as people who fall off the opportunity arises for a new birth a chance at something awesome and remeber its a choice no one has to do anything you choose how involved u get and we want leaders who seek endgame content so join w us in the goodfight. tag takers clan and V for Vendetta alliance

- Strength and Honor -

message me xWARMACH1N3x in game on Warframe or on psn you can even reply to this post i check daily

Tag Takers Just Made The Move To Storm Clan We Are Now Committed To Filling Clan W The Right People Active Committed Respectful And Mature We Support Clan And Alliance. Tag Takers Founded On Friends And Family Strong Morals And Integrity.

Message Me xWARMACH1N3x On Psn Or In Game On Warframe

- Strength And Honor -