Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

◄♦ Morningrise ♦► [Recruiting Closed] | Complete Dojo | All Research Done | Looking For Active Tenno |

Endgamerz

Recruiting is closed for now, since we have almost reached the 30 members cap. A waiting list is open. If you are interested in joining, post in this topic and you will be invited once there is an opening. Waiting list will work on a first come - first served basis, so the faster you post, the faster you get to join. Forum post will be updated later today.

• 1 month later...

Recruiting is open again.. I think you already saw on the forum post, so start spamming us! Also our requirements are a bit "changed", but for the details you will be informed after you join. You know how it goes, you either post here, or PM me or Endgamerz in-game. You ll find us on EU and NA-East regions.

My buddy an I would like to join your clan if you still have room, we are both already invested some real money but are new to the game overall.  Active players looking for a place to go.  Both mature gamers, and I host 10 spot teamspeak. 

bdcarter and 

rawAWESOME 

Hi guys..i would like to join the clan if its still possible..:) im always looking for someone or a squad to play with everytime I log in and hav a good time..sometimes its hard to look for players..I usually play at night, or sometimes aroung 1 or 2am philippine time...i try to play everyday for around 1 or 2hrs if im not working or on break..so I hope thats okay with you guys,,IGN is monds08

Hey guys I'm interested in joining your clan, It'd be awesome If you could invite me to it. I'm active averaging about 3 hours per day minimum. However I'm super new at Warframe and I feel like your clan could help me grow a lot.

-Thanks 

edakkcom