Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

◄♦ Morningrise ♦► [Recruiting Closed] | Complete Dojo | All Research Done | Looking For Active Tenno |

Endgamerz

Hello there are 4 of us of whom are rl friends that are interested in being a part of your clan. Is there room available? What timezone are you in? And when would you be available to speak to you about the clan in game? We actively Olay most weeknights and every weekend. Depending on family duties as we are all family men. The clan interest us and would like to speak more about it

Hello there , im interested in joining the clan . 

I am rank 5 , primary being Rhino ( 30 ) , and all weapons are maxed . 

During the summer , i play every day , except for the weekends , even tho i do come online , also  relatively new to the game 

GMT+2 is my timezone , and i guess its optional but i do have TS3 ? 

Also , IGN : Mr.Deadlus 

Jephroe, I ll see to your application when i get home.. checking in from work :P

....btw Zar I can see you peeking at our topic.. I CAN SEE EVERYTHING!!!!! MUAHAhAHAHAHAhuiuehwriuheror;u1941jol________ *dies by choking*

I would love to join the clan if I may!

I've started playing this game not so long ago and I've been playing solo for the most part, but now I think it's time I find some friendly people to play with :)

I might not be playing every single night, but I'll play the hell out of this game anyway ;)

IGN: Arkasa

• 2 weeks later...