Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Become A Warrior Of The Wu, Join Wutang Clan Today

(PSN)HanTao02

Who are we?

WuTang Clan are a 41 member Storm clan based upon the ideas of Community, Respect, and Fun with very active leadership. We are currently looking to fill our remaining slots with dedicated Tenno looking to learn the "Way of the Wu". All players who meet a few criteria are welcome. Mastery rank is not an issue and will not have an impact on your ability to join. WuTang is also a founding clan in the V for Vendetta alliance and takes pride in the hard work and dedication we show  in committing to the fight.  Our move to Storm clan was a big jump and we are proud of what we've built and ready to give another 59 Tenno a place to call home.

What are we looking for in new recruits?

Be Active, The Way of the Wu is not something that can be mastered by passively playing warframe and waiting for things to happen. A Warrior of the Wu must be forged in the flames of battle. Proving to their teammates the can be depended on in battle. Rather it be sneaking in undetected to revieve a teammate who was seconds away from death, popping a life support capsule moments before the meter hits zero, clearing a room so that your teammate with low health has time to breath, or running rails for allies that need help. None of these things are possible without taking the tiem to learn your arsenal,  finding which loadouts work for you playstyle and how you are most comfortable distpatching those who would stand against us. Log on and take the time to know your frames and weapons as long as you can, and as often as you can. That could mean 3 to 5 hours a day for some, or 2 hours every couple of days. The Way of the Wu is to be fluid with life, not to overwhlem it. We understand people have other obligations, and so long as we don't go 21 days without hearing from you, your spot will be safe.

Be Social, The daily grind of a Tenno can be tough. Rather it be farming for credits and resources to make new shiny Boom Boom Sticks(thanks pablo) or facing Uncle Vor in the Void. Looking for a Rhino Prime Chassis alone is no fun, and will quickly drain the morale of even the most dedicated Tenno. Ease the troubles by becoming a part of our Community. Laugh with us as we go 60 minutes in a T3 survival only to get our 3rd boar prime blueprint, or use our shoulders to cry as you get your 35th fang prime blade. If you see a conversation in our clan/alliance chat please feel free to jump in. If you see a PSN chat party containing WuTang members, stop in and say hi. Who knows, you may even get a few laughs along the way. We have a handful of well seasoned warriors who don't mind lending a hand or two to new players. It can be a cold universe out there Tenno, no need to face it alone.

Trust and Respect, The way of the Wu is built upon a foundation of trust and respect for each other. I'm happy to say that we've had no issues with clan members respecting each other since the clan was started and we aim to keep it this way. I can say without a doubt I respect and trust all members in this clan and believe, if asked, would say the same about me. We believe in good times and community through respectful humor. There is no need to try and be overly offensive here Tenno, we are all moving towards the same end. Even if you do not decide to pursue WuTang membership, remember this. We are all people behind that exo-armor.

Contribution, The dojo, our home deep in the darkness of space, would not be what it is today if it were not for the donations of dedicated Warriors of the Wu. The dojo is a testament to what a small group of people can do when they set their minds to it. There was once a time when I could honestly say the WuTang dojo was completely constructed by only 3 people. Damn proud to not be able to say that anymore. Rather you give 500 credits or 5000 does not matter to us. What matters is that you are willing to pool your resources with fellow Wu members to help our dojo stay an amazing hub for all your WuTang needs. WuTang members will rarely be told what to contribute, we just let it be known what is needed and everyone(warlord included)

is expected to pitch in.

Age, Last but not least we are only looking for Tenno over who are 18 years of age and up. This is not to discredit any of our younger friends who may be in need of a clan, I've met some very talented younglings on my travels, as a clan we decided 18 would be our cut off point. If you are under the age of 18 and still need a home feel free to contact me as I have a network of friends with really amazing clans who may be able to help you out.

Interested and want to join?

- reply to this post and request a dojo tour. Leaving your PSN name and we will respond in a timely manner.

- reply to this post via PSN message to HanTao02, ToshMaha88, Arisen_Willie, jstagrl78 or AWFULWAFFEL and we can get the process moving right along

-if you'd like to request a dojo tour to see what we're all about. Go ahead and message me on PSN HanTao02 and when I'm online I'll bring you in and give you a personal tour of the dojo

I cannot wait to meet our new clanmates, look forward to meeting you all, and thank you in advance for considering the Wu.

-Han

Edited by (PS4)HanTao02