Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My first impressions on what should be improved.

Mr.Kazimir

Hello all.

New member here, figured I`d start a new thread and give some feedback about the game.

First of all I`d like to start with saying that I started playing just yesterday and it has been a blast, it looks like the game has a ton of potential of becoming even more awesome than it is.

Here are some things that could use some improvement.

The AI: While the enemies tend to hide behind cover they seem to have a bad tendency of running after a different player while I`m right in front of them(this happened when a player joined when I was in the middle of a mission). My suggestion would be that they focus on the player that`s closest to them.

Repetition: One problem I noticed is that the game`s enviroments are extremely repetitive. A couple of missions in a space ship enviroment are fine but it seems like the game consists of only one type of enviroment. Adding varied enviroments such as Planets would help keeping things fresh and interesting.

The Gunplay & Swordplay: The shooting mechanics seems solid. Hit detection seems spot on, overall not much to complain about. The melee attacks are pretty satisfying to pull off but regular slashes seem relatively pointless since your charge slash can kill most enemies in a single hit(maybe this changes later on). What would greatly improve the combat in my opninion is a combo counter and rewards based on it.More moves with melee, blocking & parrying would be nice too. These additions would motivate more aggressive play and would make the game more enjoyable.

That`s all for now, keep up the good work guys!

I feel like there should be more entry and exit cinematics if they're going to have one every mission.

It'd also be nice to have a little more custimization over the character.

After thinking about it, it might be better to give players a universal or lobby chat so people may find squads with ease so people don't have to join mid game and worry about a bunch of loading.

Edited by GhostinDuhBox