Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

At Least For Scanners, Let Us Denote How The Quantities We Can Buy In The Market!

DuWryght

Seriously... why in the world do I have to sit here and cycle through 'Would you like to purchase this?....derp' and the 'thank you for purchasing this derp..." All this for 20 scanners... when most of the enemies need 30 scans....

Just like the selling from the inventory or fusing X amount of mods, let me select how many codex scanners I want to buy. I don't believe the marketplace will be without other items that would also benefit from allows us to denote the quantities of items we want to buy. It's not even scanners, though I'm not sure if everyone wants to buy forma by the sleevefull.

It's such a minor...but ANNOYINGLY ANNOYING grievance it often deters me from scanning altogether (not to mention the fact that scans can be, though less so, wasted on scanning something you had already maxed out).

Click enter 600 times, keyboard breaks

Hah, it's funny because clicking Enter still doesn't work.

(Seriously, DE. Not that hard to fix. I should not have to rebind my Chat key to work around a simple command priority issue that didn't exist several months ago.)