Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Planet Select When In Group Is Awful

Adrenochrome

So this issue is, when in a group, selecting the planet you want can be a massive pain in the &#!.

I would suggest some kind of side bar that allows you to select a planet, or even possibly a "favorites" bar, that would allow us to set favorite missions (such as boss fights, defence missions, other commonly farmed places) to be selected at a later time

Of course, when in solo, you can just back out and go to what you want, but while in a group, you can not back out to the planet select. You have to go through each planet separately to get to where you want.

Of course this isn't game breaking or some kind of horrible thing, but it would help to make the whole game feel much smoother and more intuitive.

Or, you could simply let us back out to planet select while in a group.

So yeah.

Didn't feel this fit in map/level, or UI, which would be the two closest things, so I put it here.

Edited by Adrenochrome

So far, I like the whole system map and everything.

But there are 3 things that I want.

1. Let me get to the system map if I'm in a group.

2. Let me see, in what kinds of mission/map my friends are currently playing. Im not gonna take the place in a defense mission wave 22 with my lvl 2 ember...

3. Let us see, where our group members are right now focused on or show us the same effect that you get if you select a mission, just for planets if you're at the system map.

Highly agree with this.

An overhaul of the mission select UI I think would be nice but for the mean time all that needs to be done is make it show when you back out to the main menu you won't leave the party. Also when backed out to the planet select, any votes for missions should show by the planet as well.