Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Despair Won't Drop!

(PSN)Streakboy_Jazz

Question

Hey peeps, Been having trouble getting the Despair and I was wondering why it wont drop? I've played almost 500 hours now and killed the stalker probably like 100 times and haven't seen it once. I've picked up the Dread Blueprint many times and only gotten the Hate Blueprint once or twice. Many of my friends are in the same boat, could someone please help.

13 answers to this question

It's random.  Despair's blueprint is the only stalker weapon I got two of, and I had the two blueprints for it for a long time before I ever saw Dread.  Honorable mention goes to Hate, which I would've had two of if the "failed to update" bit hadn't popped after completing a mission making me lose everything I got.

True Zeylon and I do understand that it is random, but does this mean I'm just the most unluckiest person going around? If I've managed to procure every other Blueprint in the game that i've tried for, why should this one be different? I just think DE should make these a little easier to get considering those who have put in as many hours as I have.    

Haha Evil that sounds about right. I wonder if there is a fellow PSN or PC member out there who could elaborate on the workings for Warframes Random Number Generator? Maybe there is a way to increase the drop chance for higher ranked players to make it fair? This probably means there would have to be a change from the current system where all players in a party would need to receive a different drop from the stalker. I'm just guessing here guys so please feel free to post...

Edited by (PS4)Streakboy_Jazz