Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Defense Reward Bug (Narcissus, Pluto)(Maybe Others)

kyfrd

recently my friend wanted to try to get split chamber.  So we went to farm it and the mission that was corpus (casta, ceres) had changed to grineer (idk why but the missions on pluto that were grineer changed to corpus also). However, we tried both and found that Narcissus, pluto (controlled by corpus at the moment) gives grineer tier3 defense rewards. We realized this after getting streamline and cryo rounds from a corpus defense. i retried to confirm and noticed that it has grineer for the picture above the "battle" button

[EDIT]: i quickly realized this should be in missions rather than general, sorry

[EDIT]: picture is always grineer, never payed attention and thought ive seen corpus, sorry

Edited by kyfrd

The Grineer picture above the battle button is on all defense missions, and in addition, Narcissus is on Ceres, a tileset thats meant to be Grineer controlled, hence grineer rewards. If the tileset is Corpus such as at Outer Terminus, and the Grineer overtake it, then Corpus rewards still stay on the list of rewards, in example

Godspeed :D

Narcissus and outer terminus are both on pluto, and on the wiki (and earlier today) they said "faction:grineer" but on my map it says Narcissus, Pluto; Defense; Faction:corpus, and im pretty sure both of the t3 defense i did (one corpus one grineer) gave me grineer rewards, like i got streamline from the first and cryo rounds from the second which are both grineer specific t3 defense rewards

[Clarification]: the main factions on pluto and ceres have changed and i need to know if rewards depend on map or current faction. because either something is really wrong or im just trippin :P

Edited by kyfrd