Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solo Endless Survival/defense

RedPharaoh0817

Question

can you give me Frames great for these mission types?

whats your frames against

Endless Grineer

Endless Corpus

Endless Infested

Endless Corrupted

and if you can include your strategies

note that endless doesnt mean forever. enough to get you to 30min in survival and at least 15 waves in defense

Edited by RedPharaoh0817

5 answers to this question

For survival I bring Loki with a Dread of matching elemental damage , find a big corridor and camp there getting line kills, record is 3 minutes living only from personal capsules-

For defense my fav is Nyx with castanas ( don't use magnetic bc she cant absorb it ) using Fleeting chaos build to keep enemies at bay and Absorb to nuke crowds, buy time to the core to recover health or wait for ammo/health restores to kick in.  If it wasn't clear enough the castanas are to detonate inside the bubble for instant 4-5k extra damage to the explosion. 

Edit: the Nyx strat  is ok till wave 45~, over than even one mob hitting the pod forces you to wait for a while so it heals up or it might die on the next round.

Loki goes for about 35~ i get bored at that point but honestly it all depends on the weapons you bring to go further from that.

Edited by TDS0Spoderman

My personal favourites are...

Endless Grineer: Loki/Nyx/Excalibur/Valkyr

Endless Corpus: Mag/Zephyr

Endless Infested: Valkyr/Vauban

Endless Corrupted: Saryn/Zephyr

and Frost for almost every defense.

Edited by MrJxt

Vauban can easily get you 15waves in just about any defense. Max duration and effiency and you can have enough bastilles to hold down key pts.

Esp if you put them up at doorways, even with bastille limits you can block the rest behind the ones caught in bastille.

Plus tesla is so handy dandy, the stuns gives you time, since those are seconds the mobs arent attacking you.

Hydroid is also another but more dependent on the user, since is a bit lighter. But you can do 30min surv with him and Birdie. When I first got Birdie, I was able to go 38mins in a t3 surv, with two others but we all had our own rms. Birdie was just rank 11 and I never went down.

Turbulence is so nice and tornadoes is a nice cc panic button.

I fly anywhere so I can always get out of harms way incase melee becomes too much, since turb takes care of range.

And back to Hydroid, tidal wave is a nice quick knockdown skill to have. But the barrage and tentacles skills are more than enough for me. When things get tough, go puddle mode.

I would say Vauban and Birdie for def and Hydroid for surv more so.

But any 3 are perfect for either surv or def, from my personal exp.

Im MR 14, have every frame, except loki prime, since I havent played in a month. Vauban, Birdie and Hydroid are my top 3 fav frames. I use them the most.

Nyx is up there but I never played her much, still havent tried the new toggable ult yet.

From mobile

My personal favourites are...

Endless Grineer: Loki/Nyx/Excalibur/Valkyr

Endless Corpus: Mag/Zephyr

Endless Infested: Valkyr/Vauban

Endless Corrupted: Saryn/Zephyr

and Frost for almost every defense.

Vauban can easily get you 15waves in just about any defense. Max duration and effiency and you can have enough bastilles to hold down key pts.

Esp if you put them up at doorways, even with bastille limits you can block the rest behind the ones caught in bastille.

Plus tesla is so handy dandy, the stuns gives you time, since those are seconds the mobs arent attacking you.

Hydroid is also another but more dependent on the user, since is a bit lighter. But you can do 30min surv with him and Birdie. When I first got Birdie, I was able to go 38mins in a t3 surv, with two others but we all had our own rms. Birdie was just rank 11 and I never went down.

Turbulence is so nice and tornadoes is a nice cc panic button.

I fly anywhere so I can always get out of harms way incase melee becomes too much, since turb takes care of range.

And back to Hydroid, tidal wave is a nice quick knockdown skill to have. But the barrage and tentacles skills are more than enough for me. When things get tough, go puddle mode.

I would say Vauban and Birdie for def and Hydroid for surv more so.

But any 3 are perfect for either surv or def, from my personal exp.

Im MR 14, have every frame, except loki prime, since I havent played in a month. Vauban, Birdie and Hydroid are my top 3 fav frames. I use them the most.

Nyx is up there but I never played her much, still havent tried the new toggable ult yet.

From mobile

really? zephyr? never really tried her yet coz shes still in the foundry. is she really that good? can you give me combos/scenarios?

Yep, Birdie is beast in t3 surv. I havent tried ant t4s yet since coming back. But im sure she will still hold up.

Her turbulence and ability to just fly around is too badass.

Have you seen the latest official warframe trailer? Birdie is in that trailer, DE has her shooting, jumps/flies up instantly while still shooting. Stuff like that is what us Birdie users always do. Shes so mobile then she has turbulence to deal with not being quick enough for others.

Her ult is a nice cc.

For Corpus defense I said infront the pod with turbulence on. Shoots just get reflected away and I can protect the pod. I have near durability build so my turbulence lasts long enough for me to finish a wave.

Use ult for when things get tough. You should easily be good up to 15 waves anywhere.

Me, with boltor prime am pretty l33t. :D