Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea For Dark Sector Conflict Payment Method

MrManslayerX

When somebody launches a mission to that dark sector, instantly deduct the given battle pay amount from the battle pay stock.

If the mission fails, put it back into the alliance's bank when it's done.

If not, when they finish the mission successfully, they are guaranteed their pay, and don't end up getting robbed of their efforts because the alliance's battle pay stocks ran out.

Edited by MrManslayerX

Not only that, but there should be a one hour delay between payment changes. I ran some missions on Sinai earlier, the battle pay being 75,000 credits, and after I completed the mission, every time the pay would change to something lower than was advertised when I started. It's mildly frustrating to be misinformed about the pay. I definitely do not want to continue fighting for rails if it is just going to burn me.

Not only that, but there should be a one hour delay between payment changes. I ran some missions on Sinai earlier, the battle pay being 75,000 credits, and after I completed the mission, every time the pay would change to something lower than was advertised when I started. It's mildly frustrating to be misinformed about the pay. I definitely do not want to continue fighting for rails if it is just going to burn me.

If they do what I said, when you join that mission you'd be getting 75k if you completes it, no matter what. So what you said is kinda irrelevant. :P

When somebody launches a mission to that dark sector, instantly deduct the given battle pay amount from the battle pay stock.

If the mission fails, put it back into the alliance's bank when it's done.

If not, when they finish the mission successfully, they are guaranteed their pay, and don't end up getting robbed of their efforts because the alliance's battle pay stocks ran out.

Not to mention this would cut out all the cheesy extract-point camping waiting for rewards to refresh.