Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Senju Mountain Clan

(PSN)JahNinjah

No manifesto here we are a mountain clan looking for new members to join, The last Friday in the the month of June, 2014 our clan will be 2 months old we already have over 95 members our clan emblem is still a work in progress a new    emblem will be uploaded in next warframe update you can request a tour of our dojo. If you are new to WarFrame we will show you the Senju way in regards to playing we play all tower keys, dark sectors, odd, ods, oda and ode and alert missions and operations alerts. All labs and research are done and in one area we have 4 levels to our dojo. We are a fun tight knit group who loves to play together and help each other in the world of WARFRAME, So if you are looking to join a clan with serious players. Reply to topic, leave PSN name or pm in game are send PS4 message to JahNinjah, Emo_king_Shadow, WvuWolverine1, UnrealN1ghtmare and Stealthzero89.     

Edited by (PS4)JahNinjah

Hey, I`m new on the game, I started to play 7 days ago, and I`m interest on your clan, I have already dual sword, rhino, lvl 3 almost lvl 4 character, arrow as primary weapon, anyway, just to tell it I already have everything ready, just need more experience, that`s why I`m interest. I really like to have yours help, and try to help you guys too (clan). My PSN is GimenezM_    . I`m Brazilian (just said to you understand my bad English)

well, I think that`s all, thank you very much for your attention.