Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Clan "dark Intrigue" Now Recruiting! Read For Details! :)

(PSN)xX-Gogreen642-Xx

Hello, Today I started a clan named Dark Intrigue. As of now there are no members other than me. I am only level 1 and almost 2 but trust me I have much expirience with warframe because I got it on pc last August. Earlier this month I got a ps4 and was thrilled to try warframe on it. I downloaded it and was very impressed at how they fit everything from pc into a real console game. Anyway on the pc version I am in the clan Hated Fanatics which is one of the top clans on pc with about 960 members. This time my friend and I decided we would create our own clan (He is getting his ps4 in December and he was the one that showed me warframe on steam :D ) . I hope to make this clan just as good as Hated Fanatics. As I said I have a lot of expierience on pc so I know how all the clan mechanics work. I am already starting some construction on my own. My friend and I are looking to build a great community of warframe players so we will always have someone to play with (and gain everyone some loot). I may look into getting us a clan website if we get over a hundred members eventually. 

Requirements for joining

- Must have warframe on ps4 and internet good enough to at least log on (obviously)

- Must be an active player (on once at least every 5 days) I will be kicking anyone who is offline for more than a week or so (Unless I am warned ahead of time then it is fine!)

- ABSOLUTLY NO LEVEL REQUIRMENT

Extra Info

- I will be on almost every day to keep the clan running and operational!

- Everyone will have the recruit permission (invite other players to the clan) so bring your friends!!!

- As of now there is no custom clan emblem but I definitly plan on getting one once we have around 20 or so members. I will also get anything else to improve the clan.

- To get promoted be active in the community (Chat with clan, Play missions with clan mates, Donate to clan research and rooms/decorations, etc.)

THANK YOU FOR READING!!! WE WILL BE THE BEST!!! TO JOIN DO ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING, COMMENT BELOW WITH YOUR PLAYSTATION NETWORK, MESSAGE ME ON THESE FORUMS, OR SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST ON PS4 WARFRAME AND OR PLAYSTATION NETWORK!!! THANKS AGAIN! HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON TENNO!