Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Weapons Suggestion

TesuuArisato

I know what you're gonna say "there Already Dual Weapons In The Game"                                                                                         But here's what im suggesting if you're  a heavy melee user like myself that hates switching back and  forward from Pistol to Melee stance (only uses secondary and melee) wouldn't it be great if 1 handed weapons like the Styche & Sword Weapon could carry a pistol in the other hand?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

Edited by TesuuArisato

I know some people have already called for a "quick shot" option while in melee-mode, much like we can "quick melee" when holding primary/secondary weapons. I think that's basically what you're asking for here? I support the idea, at any rate.

Hm._as long as i can keep my flashy animation combos with my Magnus in hand for range support idc how they do it though i fear i'll lose one of these features asking for this Aiming, Channeling, or Blocking._ Now personally i don't care for blocking or aiming if they consider my suggestion tbh

I'll jump in with you on this one. I've seen games with this setup and it's always my favorite. Sword of the New World had a stance called Heaven and Hell which had a pistol/sword variation that was very fun to use. The game Jericho had a blood mage that used a SMG and had an offhand sword and she was my absolute favorite to play. If they could implement a system for it, alongside having my Sword and Board, I would be a completely happy customer.

I'll jump in with you on this one. I've seen games with this setup and it's always my favorite. Sword of the New World had a stance called Heaven and Hell which had a pistol/sword variation that was very fun to use. The game Jericho had a blood mage that used a SMG and had an offhand sword and she was my absolute favorite to play. If they could implement a system for it, alongside having my Sword and Board, I would be a completely happy customer.

Yep i'd love to use a styche plus magnum revolver or sword plus revolver it'll really expand the gameplay exp by a lot