Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wrath Of The Gods Is Recruiting!

.--Seiryu--.

Recruitment Thread: Click on my profile> Post> ' In Topic: WrathOfTheGods is Recruiting! ' Thread!

Links to refer:

Clan Website: www.warframe-wotg.weebly.com/

Social Websites (FB) : (Closed Group) [We'll invite you upon being a member!]

Wikia:

Youtube: www.youtube.com/thunderwolf96z

Procedures to sign up!

1) Indicate IGN name & Time-zone

2) Summary of your character/personality

3) Your strength and weakness

4) Your goals

5) Your age

Or

Pm me in the game, say where you found this source and join me! ask me questions! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FAQs:

Are all members regularly active?

Yes, our clan focuses on active members who are dedicated into serving the clan and the game better.

Do I need to be regularly online?

You don't have to be regularly online. Our clan doesn't seek players whom were too dedicated which result in lowering of physical-body conditions and health. We emphasis on a healthy lifestyle in gameplay and take breaks now and then to relax from such long hours of gaming.

What are the requirements to join?

No Mastery requirements to join as we have an academy school that teaches the arts of cultivating moral-values and discipline. But we expect all recruits to be sociable, kind, helpful, resilient, thoughtful, respectful and civilised.

What if I am away and I can't be online in the game now and then? Will I be kicked out of clan because of it?

If you have a valid reason to be away from the game, you can fill/apply the form of 'Leave of Absence' which is located on our clan website. But before applying, you must have the consent of the officials either Vice-captain, captain, head-captain or me. Once applied, you will have to wait for the approval status on website which would not take longer than 30mins. You will be allowed to take an approved leave period which duration doesn't exceed 365 days. If denied, we apologise that you have been expelled from the clan either without valid reason, long inactiveness in game along with a regular house-keeping clearing of inactive members. To appeal, you can appeal under the forms page in clan, which is only verified IF there are valid witnesses on the account.

Can you elaborate Division-class? What is Bleach Gotei 13?

Division-class refers to the clan is further categorised and arranged into divisions, for better analysis and troop-handling. In our divisions, there is a leader and a vice-leader which is called Captain and Vice-Captain. They will be in-charge of the respective assigned troops, keeping the troops in the right path and conditions. Currently we have 8 Divisions and each divisions are with maximum of 10 members excluding vice-captain and captain.

Bleach Gotei13 is a governing system of the soul society under General Yamamoto of anime. You can google it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See ya in the clan! ;)

Edited by (PS4)IIIDevoidIII
Merged topics.

IGN- Vergobret

Steam IGN- Sgt Brett

Age 21

GMT + 0

I'm just looking for a clan that will ease me into the game as I only understand the bare fundamentals at the moment.

Because of this I literally have no questions for the clan, I just hope that you are friendly and can help me improve my knowledge :).

-Paul