Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invasion Balancing Solution And Issues

Aktriaz

Has anyone noticed that Grineer have been offering more battle pay than Corpus? (as in, Grineer offer 35k while Corpus offer 25k)

I can't believe this is the only solution that came up to fix Invasion. It's broken and no sane person can say invasion is sustainable how it is. We have gotten no word on any fix for invasion (to my knowledge) and instead we have a blatantly rigged battle-pay "solution" to stop the Grineer from being absolutely destroyed by the Corpus.

All I want is for it to be "on the radar", "down the block", "around the corner", or at the very least "soon".

I do appreciate the effort going into player ships, Kubrows, or anything else in the oven, but when a mechanic as game changing as invasion is broken, something long-term should be done to fix it... as in something other than just rigging the battle-pay in favor of the losing faction.

I've made a decent amount of threads attempting to find a solution to this problem (all of which seem to have gone unnoticed), but here is what I came up with, based on mine and other's ideas.

-simply buff the Detron

-move the Harvester and Grustrag 3 to as mini-bosses Defence, Survival, or Interception.

This way, nothing has to be removed, Invasion can (hopefully) be about actually choosing a faction's instead of plain farming, and my butthurt will finally go away.

RNG.

Damn strait. The RNG is a little too simple. To break away from my impending RNG based rant, I do agree that the Invasion gamemode is rather broken. The idea is extremely interesting, but the rewards are a little flimsy, as stated before. Another problem with the mode is that the invaded missions often sit captured for extraordinary lengths of time (Kepler on Phobos comes to mind).

Damn strait. The RNG is a little too simple. To break away from my impending RNG based rant, I do agree that the Invasion gamemode is rather broken. The idea is extremely interesting, but the rewards are a little flimsy, as stated before. Another problem with the mode is that the invaded missions often sit captured for extraordinary lengths of time (Kepler on Phobos comes to mind).

heh, I've made a solution post to that to.

Basically, after a system is under control for a certain amount of time, the original faction can attempt a "reclamation" to get back it's lost territory. It had it's own game mode, (basically a splice of Deception and Exterminate) but I won't go into detail. Getting a bit tired of putting a lot of effort into posts only to have them be ignored.