Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Better Loot On Higher Mobs !

moors

Yup, everyone says this is a problem. From a design standpoint it's pretty awful that level 1-15 mobs drop the same things level 50 mobs do.

Yep, they dropped the ball on a lot of things in update 7 design-wise. Just look at how they originally implemented shields and health and it'll make you wonder what the hell were they thinking. Only after an outburst from the players did they revert back to health and shield gains from levels. I'd argue the old level up of weapons was much better than this current system as well.

Progression in this game really needs to change to where you are REWARDED for fighting tougher enemies. It doesn't make sense that the mods dropped (with the exception of fusion cores) are at their base level. That's just a slap in the face, really. Makes progression much slower in spite of having X amount of credits or X level weapon.

It's gotten to the point that I'm surprised if I get any mods at all from exterminate missions on Pluto, much less a rare. Mod drop rates really need to be bumped to at least an average of 0.5% per enemy in high-level areas, especially when the chances of each individual mod being good are so low. Credit rewards also should scale so I don't need to go back and farm Chronus bps whenever I need cash.