Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Valkyr Getting Fixed With The Upcoming Rework?

-Ozymandias-

Personally, my biggest issue is how rough the armor can be in the lategame. Sure I can crit 35k with my crit build dual ichor, but in the late game I'm lucky to swing 300 max per melee attack, less than 100 against heavily armored targets. I kinda just want my elements to affect my hysteria, at least for my corrosion proc chance....

Now that I've whined a bit, I'm much more interested in the animations and hit boxing. I've learned how to play with her punches, but this is looking to be a huge quality of life upgrade. Woo!!!

Personally I hope they get rid of the invincibility in Hysteria. 

Of course if they do that they'll need to add something else, and question is what could they add? Insane lifesteal, big damage reduction (take far less damage), etc...?

Or just keep the invincibility because its her thing; a true berserker rage. If they did nerf the invincibility, I'd drop Valkyr in a heartbeat, which sucks. Because I have too much fun gently caressing EVERYTHING that moves. Take that away and what do you have? A poorly scaling melee frame with mediocre crowd control?

If I wanted that, I'd just use Rhino and call it a day.

Removing invincibility on Valkyr would be the same as giving Snow Globe a health bar, completely unneeded and completely destroys a frame's usefulness. How dare a defensive frame be good at defense, amirite?

Personally, my biggest issue is how rough the armor can be in the lategame. Sure I can crit 35k with my crit build dual ichor, but in the late game I'm lucky to swing 300 max per melee attack, less than 100 against heavily armored targets. I kinda just want my elements to affect my hysteria, at least for my corrosion proc chance....

Now that I've whined a bit, I'm much more interested in the animations and hit boxing. I've learned how to play with her punches, but this is looking to be a huge quality of life upgrade. Woo!!!

Hype!