The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Uh, Any Of You Got Some Small, Friendly ,cross-Game Gaming Community?

Cemges

I felt like re-introducing myself, in search for other gamers, and stuff

So I haven't been involved with games that much for a while for several years until I found warframe, recently it had started to bore me, and now uh since every small gaming community i attached myself was a failure, I kinda wanna find some friends to play and mostly chat with on steam or forum etc. Would love if cross platform but even if it isn't, I just need to hang out with some people who also play like, borderlands 2, tf2, l4d2, etc. And I don't want it to go into a S#&$storm, I love when they are small so everybody knows each other, can trust each other and more or less communicate with. It is a habit of mine to choose 100 player twitch streams so there is enough people to enable lower res but not too many so I can chat with people and to the player himself at times, it is more likeable. And uh I am not a hardcore gamer really, I just spend the summers with games, and rest of the year except when i rearely play a game for a long session, I love chatting with my game community and I am an active member of warframe forums, (  one forum at once, before it was guitar, etc.) 

I am a friendly guy most of the time, live in eu, and uh love games with action elements and also those with strong narrative just as much. Square enix is probably my favourite publisher. I love talking tech, music, philosophy, general politics and such, however I can always not talk about the topics you dislike.

So uh, got any more of em' groups?

Edited by Cemges

1. League of Legends has a huge community 2. That community is full of hotheads,really bad players and flamers

I used to play. I used to be a hothead too. Go figure...

I picked up Borderlands 2 recently in the steam sale, been having a blast with it. It's quite figuratively $&*&*#(%& at times, but the gameplay mechanics are refreshing after playing Warframe exclusively.