Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aegisia

Dymetreus

Greetings brothers and sisters, my fellow Tenno! Aegisia has for quite some time been seclusive, but no longer! We are recruiting both experienced and new players alike to our small clan. Overall, new players would benefit from us the most, because we have yet to attempt at claiming a Dark Sector, or anything of the such. But here are the benefits categorized for your convenience;

New players may find this clan to be greatly beneficial, beings that I myself enjoy helping new players and watching their knowledge and skill grow, and encourage those within the clan to try to have the same attitude. Whether it's a recommendation for a warframe, weapon, or farming place that is for your specific taste, or simply how-to-do questions I always do my absolute best to aid. While you don't need to be in the clan to obtain this assistance from me, but it certainly does help in the fact that you can simply speak in the clan chat!

Experienced or old players are very much so accepted as well, however I say with regret we haven't much to offer. We as of currently (6/25/2014) do not participate in anything competitive, because we ourselves have yet to find any players beyond myself interested in such activities. While planned eventually, we also do not participate in Dark Sector conflicts, though we will once we have enough active members.

Something to note is that we DO have almost all research done, and those which aren't finished are being focused on currently by myself. But any and all help is highly appreciated.

If you wish to join, whisper me in-game or contact me on my Skype which is 'Dymetreus' (as on here) the same goes for my IGN. (in game name)

-----------------------

Additionally which may be worth noting, is that people who are optimistic or otherwise enjoyable to have in a party are far more likely to earn ranks. For example on how I look on betas;

I personally enjoy betas and alphas, finding bugs may be considered a pass-time for me. I never truly become angered at a bug, unless it happens frequently and at the same time hinders me from fully enjoying the game. I often will make jokes and have fun with my poor luck, for example when Oberon had the bug in which kept you crawling on the ground even though you had been revived. I had acted like a deranged old man that was angry at the entire team for not helping an old man to his feet after he had fell and broke his back!

Edited by Dymetreus