The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Random Facts About Yourself

Kirameku

1. Moths terrify me to no end.

2. I never managed to get anything into orbit in Kerbal Space Program.

3. When I'm really bored, I just make NPC battles in the Far Cry 3 map editor.

3.5: speaking of the above, my motto for FC3 is "Never mess with a angry tourist, or else he will murder you and all your friends and mercenaries won't help you either."

4. I don't find Jack annoying in Borderlands 2 for some reason.

5. I don't see whats wrong with Crocs.

1. I once stapled myself in the thumb on christmas eve, because I got a set of office supplies, and wanted to make sure the stabler was properly closed.

2. I usually get out of bed and on the bus within 4-5 minutes. If I make breakfast it takes about 7 minutes.

3. I'm really fond of systems and numbers, and would make spreadsheets to organize my spreadsheets if I had the time, but my desk and office looks like a tornado came by.

4. If I leave home without my hat I feel naked.

5. I have a fear of flying, and my class trip to Greenland was the longest 6 hours of my life.

college seem to   have made me calmer in thought, and I take less things for granted. 

I can agree on that one 100%. Since I messed up and dropped out of highschool (went through homeschooling and got my G.E.D) and got into college I became a better stronger person than who I used to be.

3 jobs later during my summer break Im making money and just slowly filling up my portfolio of small scale projects on my laptop.

As of 7/4/2014, my cat Goku who I've had since he was a kitten back in early 2000-01, can't remember, but I've had him for awhile passed away in his sleep early morning.

This fking sucks.

Time to gather the 7 dragon balls.

Edited by Phobose