Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Four Blades Storm Clan Recruitment

thegamer97

Four Blades: We are a starting storm clan looking to get bigger. We want friendly active players who talk to and help each other. Most the research is done except the new stuff of course. We are planing to do clan events. I would love to put more details here but I have no idea what to put. So if you want more details please post here or look for me on Warframe. Recommended the you post here considering that i don't have internet all the time and I will get to it when able. My ign is thegamer97 if you do just want to look for me

• 4 weeks later...

Four Blades update:

As of now everything is built except for the outer fighting area(currently in progress). We are still looking for active, respectful, and helpful players. By active we don't mean you need to be on everyday but don't be gone too long. We like to have fun overall, level, age, skills, or race don't apply to how we treat you. Like i said everyone is respected in the clan equally. We also look for people who are social meaning they either type if they need help or just to have a conversation, and (if possible) they try to get skype with some other players in the clan. If you have any questions feel free to ask as i will also be checking this post. We hope you consider us as an option to join and see you in game.