Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When Are They Gonna Fix And Balance Things?

darkone96

Seriously, the game is so buggy and unbalanced. A lot of abilities are useless( Saryn's spore doesn't even spread and there's no point in poisoning enemies since they all killed within seconds anyways, Mag's bullet attractor, like seriously, wtf, completely useless). Also the bugs present withing the game is shockingly huge. Yeah, yeah, the game looks nice, but the gameplay balance is horrible.

I know, I just hate it when the Devs let you participate in a game before it's 100% perfect. What do i care if I get to let them know what I find wrong with the game and how it can be improved? What do I care about the chance to be a part of the game making procedure? What do I care about a team so devoted to a F2P game that they constantly update, fixing bugs and balancing content to the best of their ability nearly every day all while working on new content?

Without sarcasm now, you probably want to delete this post or something. You're going to get a lot of S#&$ for saying what amounts to "Why are we in Beta?"

"Yeah we're in beta" WOW U DON'T SAY??!? Anyways, my point is that the previous updates have released with almost no bug fixing or balancing fixes. Devs seem to be focused on pushing out content instead of fixing the game. Hmmm, perhaps this game is a huge cashcow?

"Yeah we're in beta" WOW U DON'T SAY??!? Anyways, my point is that the previous updates have released with almost no bug fixing or balancing fixes. Devs seem to be focused on pushing out content instead of fixing the game. Hmmm, perhaps this game is a huge cashcow?

Just look at 7.7.2 notes.

Relax, read the release notes, post the bugs and feedback in the appropriate forums (there are sections for each type of bug and suggestion). Fixing bugs is an ongoing process and you'll never get them all. Even if they did, the instant they release new content again, there would be new bugs.

Dude, you sound like an ungrateful S#&$head. The Devs are working hard and there's only so much they can do at any one time. This kind of complaining that "This hasn't been done yet" should wait till they're going Alpha. That's the time to say "You need to do this now, before Alpha!" Right now, just make a thread or comment on a thread about what needs to be balanced. Don't whine, just let them know where Warframe needs work.

Seriously, the game is so buggy and unbalanced. A lot of abilities are useless( Saryn's spore doesn't even spread and there's no point in poisoning enemies since they all killed within seconds anyways, Mag's bullet attractor, like seriously, wtf, completely useless). Also the bugs present withing the game is shockingly huge. Yeah, yeah, the game looks nice, but the gameplay balance is horrible.

the spore does spread, but....uh...the spread range when the pod is broke is liek 1m at best. i doubt it will hit others unless they are like standing on top of the spored one.

and it is beta. but thats why we need to give our opinions as much as possible so they can see what we want.

Look, I think you have a point about certain things but I don't agree with the way you're going about doing it.

I seriously think they do need to sit down and look back at all they've created and tighten up the game some before they continue to add more content and inevitable bugs that come with it.

I am for the progression of the game, I like new frames and weapons as much as the next player - but I think this current model isn't sustainable. You hit a ceiling and stop playing eventually, I've seen it happen to me and other players time and again. I don't think expanding the width of the room we're in is correcting that, instead we need inches added above our heads.

The team has done an extraordinary job thus far adding content to the game, but eventually they will need to realign it all - the sooner that starts to happen the happier we'll all be.

Edited by SniperDiz

Good point, Sniper. New content could partially help that, with new mods and gear to level and such, but I agree that there are serious limits on it.

However, how can this be done? A simple level cap increase in gear would do something, but I don't think that's the appropriate way to go about it. Perhaps weapons and Frames can be specialized, wherein they actually cap at, say, 20 or 25, but can be effectively leveled to 35 or 40 using only certain, faction/event/whatever specific mods. This means that each weapon and Frame has, in effect, 30 more levels added to it a new way, 10 per Faction.

Also, darkone96? Listen to how Sniper laid it all out. She didn't whine or $#*(@ about any of it, just said where there are flaws.

Edit: Sniper is not a man.

Edited by SolluxCaptorTA

I know, I just hate it when the Devs let you participate in a game before it's 100% perfect. What do i care if I get to let them know what I find wrong with the game and how it can be improved? What do I care about the chance to be a part of the game making procedure? What do I care about a team so devoted to a F2P game that they constantly update, fixing bugs and balancing content to the best of their ability nearly every day all while working on new content?

Without sarcasm now, you probably want to delete this post or something. You're going to get a lot of S#&$ for saying what amounts to "Why are we in Beta?"

Jeez, man.

You scared me for a second there.

I was about to mass-quote you of the irritation of your previous paragraph, then I read your last, now I'm happy.

Edited by JRMC

Look, I think you have a point about certain things but I don't agree with the way you're going about doing it.

I seriously think they do need to sit down and look back at all they've created and tighten up the game some before they continue to add more content and inevitable bugs that come with it.

I am for the progression of the game, I like new frames and weapons as much as the next player - but I think this current model isn't sustainable. You hit a ceiling and stop playing eventually, I've seen it happen to me and other players time and again. I don't think expanding the width of the room we're in is correcting that, instead we need inches added above our heads.

The team has done an extraordinary job thus far adding content to the game, but eventually they will need to realign it all - the sooner that starts to happen the happier we'll all be.

THANK YOU. YES. The game needs a huge amount of balancing. I also wish that they would add more interesting enemy A.I.. I hate how bland and boring the enemies are.

However, how can this be done? A simple level cap increase in gear would do something,

Though I like where your head's at, SolluxCaptorTA, I don't think just increasing level cap is the answer either.

When I say the game needs to be realigned, I'm actually talking about the experience as a whole.

What we have now is a delightful action game with plenty of options for how to complete your mission set in a variety of locals. At face value, the product is fun and attractive, which is why we're here and why I became a founder. But I think at its core the experience is very 2 dimensional, and I know that DE has much more in store for the game than what we have already seen.

I have faith in the design team to put out quality content, but at the end of the day I have to ask are they satisfied with the direction we're heading?

Will it just become "flavor of the month" distractions?

Or do they want to build a competitive and engaging meta game?

[[Oh and, slight correction - I'm not a man, but in fact a woman.]]

I have to agree with Diz.

Just slapping on more levels is sloppy and lazy work. Makes it look like the devs don't care about the game at all.

P.S. This game needs more frames with Saryns figure. Don't try to deny it.

P.S.S. While we're on the subject of powers, Saryns venom really doesn't jump to other mobs. I'm kinda disappointed by that. I rarely use it for regular mobs and resort to using it on bosses since it's actually worth it.

Edited by Pylonius

One of the aspect of Warframe which is severely lacking is sustainability.

With each update, thay have been adding more weapons and more frames with new map on 45 days basis. However, they don't do anything to solve the sustainability problem. One you get what you want and play the new map to your heart's content, it's the end of that update. No more reason to play.

It's one reason why there have been such amount of 'Want PvP' topic in the forum. Competitive play is a part that allow player to interact with others and prolong the game. We are pretty certain that a vanilla PvP probably not going to be implemented in a very long time. However, the Rise of Warlord should be able to address some of the issues surrounding competitive play in Warframe. ClanVSClan in a turf war for Sol system domination would add a nice competitive aspect to the game.

About the power of some frames. They are useless, no doubt about it. However mod system make the change to each frame's power much more easier. It's something I'm looking forward to more than new frames and weapons.