The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Unable To Pickup Items/falling Through Game World

(PSN)Torch_Bearer

I sent in a support ticket so that I could upload screenshots of the issues I'm having.  Three days later, I received a reply from [DE] Zorro basically telling me nothing but to go to the PC bug report forums.  I'm not sure why he gave me a link to the PC forums, especially since he referred to me by my PS4 PSN ID, that has (PS4) at the front of it.

Here are the issues.

Issue #1: On several occasions, I have been in missions and have been completely unable to pick up any mods, materials, ammo, etc.  I can still open chests, and kill enemies, but everything that gets dropped is off limits for my character to pick up.

Issue #2: After spending some time farming a particular material, on my way to the extraction point, my character completely fell through the zone's floor.  I fell for a good 5 minutes before perishing.  After a couple respawns the game loaded me onto a dark grey plane under the level.  I was able to find my way to the end of that plane and fell off that.  The game then put me on top of the level.  Where after walking a few feet my poor Rhino became stuck and unable to proceed any further.  Needless to say, several "deaths" lost materials, lost time, and a false mission abort are the issues here, besides the buggy level.  This type of situation (poor code that causes me to leave the playable area) has happened twice to me, and once to my brother and best bud who also play.

So without any screenshots to show the "staff who monitor the forums daily" my above description will have to do.  If you would like to see the screenshots in question, which document the bugs, take a look at my now "solved" ticket.

Edited by (PS4)Torch_Bearer

Hmm, odd how you were not able to pick up items. Only time I can remember experiencing that issue is when the host was losing sync to the rest of us and carrier and or my character became literally unable to pick up anything. Still able to kill things and such but items were indeed off limits to being picked up.

As for the 2nd issue, had that happen a few times but seems to be a rare bug however :/