The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Is The Most Op Warframe!

Kato-san

It's not 100% crit chance, it's psuedo-crit that's unaffected by +crit damage.

If it actually gave 100% crit chance that both videos would have been all red numbers, and there'd be 0 point to putting +crit chance on invisibility chars.

...which at this point I'm actually pretty sure you didn't know at all, completely skipped over in my initial post, and will probably completely disregard when reading this post so I'm gonna go explain it to some monkeys who will learn it faster than you :)

edit: this was untrue, scroll down

Edited by Puritas

It's not 100% crit chance, it's psuedo-crit that's unaffected by +crit damage.

If it actually gave 100% crit chance that both videos would have been all red numbers, and there'd be 0 point to putting +crit chance on invisibility chars.

...which at this point I'm actually pretty sure you didn't know at all, completely skipped over in my initial post, and will probably completely disregard when reading this post so I'm gonna go explain it to some monkeys who will learn it faster than you :)

you apparently didn't watch the video then.

100% crit chance gives yellow crits.

You can only obtain red crits by going past 100% crit chance.

Pre U7.

I stacked all crit chance mods and obtained all red crits on dual zorens.

Dual zorens base crit is 0.3 or 30% chance without upgrade node to affect it, at 100% crit chance mods stacked without stealth mostly yellow crits, with smokescreen on all red crits.

You don't even know how red crits operate.

Edited by --Sensei--

jeez guys, relax.

The only good thing about Loki is the inherent crit and perma steath that invis. gives combined with the permanent deagro. mechanic of decoy- neither of which are inherently apparent to new players.

Add to that the fact that EVERY OTHER WARFRAME IN THE GAME is tankier than Loki, and that Loki receives no inherent boost to melee damage, and that NRG drops are luck based, and Loki is balanced.

Besides, any warframe with a fully leveled Plasma sword with Electric and Fire elemental damage can perma-stun all non-robotic bosses and solo any non-defense mission.

Except for the two yellow crits at 0:09 that weren't affected by crit damage =P

read my edited post thats not my video btw.

That person didn't have make all gurenteed crits cuz his mod at best looking at the numbers were at 30-60% crit chance mods.

My build would destroy all bosses in under 9 seconds due to how I tweaked it out to guarentee 100% red crits, if you understand how red crits worked in Pre u7 you could abuse it to make their frequency all red crits in invisbility

We've established crit dmg doesn't affect stealth by loki/ash, what we're talking about is crit chance, stop trying to change the topic.

Edited by --Sensei--

Yeah I know, I'm just saying the red ones did more damage, and it's been posted before that it's b/c of crit damage affecting one and not the other.

100% crit chance gives yellow crits.

You can only obtain red crits by going past 100% crit chance.

Wait so red crits get a seperate damage boost?

Yeah I know, I'm just saying the red ones did more damage, and it's been posted before that it's b/c of crit damage affecting one and not the other.

Wait so red crits get a seperate damage boost?

Red crits do 2-3x the amount of dmg as yellow crits and can only be proc'D with extremely high crit rate.

even at 100% crit chance mods stacked on dual zorens Pre U7 I would only get SOME red crits not ALL, but with smokescreen on, all my hits were guaranteed red crits.

Red crits are only made possible due to Pre U7 stacking.

Now currently in post U7 even in smokescreen I only get one red crit out of every 7 or 8 charges and THATS WITH smokescreen.

Edited by --Sensei--

Just logged in and tested

You're completely right, and the reddit thread I'd found on google was completely wrong >:(

Time to go back and edit my posts for accuracy

mhm I know I am, I was a solo glass cannon speed Ash build so I would tweak around my build to maximize the most optimal dps build for fastest solo times (I'm a min max freak).

I would hit 7k per slash and that's all red crits.

so I take it the dual zoren charge spam build isn't optimal weapon for ash now? =P

not with U7, they did away with stacking, so you're doing minuscule dmg with melee swings, and warframe melee dmg mods are non-existent as well.

Charge is king now, although now I'm still hitting 6-7k charge dmg with dual heats yellow crits but thats with charge dmg though and the occasion random red crits.

Edited by --Sensei--

Most of this topic is ...,sry for that, ...bullS#&$.

Especially the "kill the first Boss with a LvL30 frame in no time" trashtalk, with some good mods its no problem with all frames.

I could also uploade a Video 3 hiting him.

So Loki isn`t op, you are just unexperienced.

Also postin CBT videos is kinda pointless.

The only cool thing in this topic are the information about some crit mechanics.

So thx --Sensei-- for adding some real information here

Edited by antimab

not with U7, they did away with stacking, so you're doing minuscule dmg with melee swings, and warframe melee dmg mods are non-existent as well.

Charge is king now, although now I'm still hitting 6-7k charge dmg with dual heats yellow crits but thats with charge dmg though and the occasion random red crits.

Ty, both interesting and depressing to know

So just to check, crit damage mods still apply in stealth if crit would have happened without the smokescreen buff right?

*facepalm* oh look someone didn't know!

Obviously this is something well known amongst advanced players...*Sarcasm* Heck it took me a long time to learn Wall running required holding down spacebar. I am sure something as random as Loki attacking invisible causes crit damage is highly noticeable.

I never noticed it until I read about invis causing 100% crit on mobs.

As the old saying goes, Assumption is the mother of all F ups.

Just because you figure something out after a long time of playing doesn't mean someone else is going to immediately realize it when they first step into the game.

@Puritas can you elaborate about different kind of crits while stealth?

If I put +crit melee damage mods, I'm increasing the damage of every stealth hit or not?

Per "stealth" I mean when you go invisible, not "unnoticed from the back".