The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The G 3 Comparison

(PSN)Budukai_Man

I don't quite know where to talk about this subject, so I'm going to play it safe and go off topic.

This has been sitting in my head ever I since I first read and ran into these guys.

300px-Insecticons.jpg

Shrapnel, Kickback, and Bombshell

These despicable jokers remind me of the Insecticons from the old TF series. From their dialect to they're turncoatish ways. It was the first thing I thought of when they started talking to me and I love it. I remember fondly, how when they were first discovered, no one trusted them but wanted their power. Easy to manipulate, hard to keep under control.

Of course they aren't the only ones I had this moment with.

A lot of Grineer give me a transformer vibe.

Sargus Ruk reminding me of Grimlock even though he's not a decepticon. I love hearing Ruk talk, it has weight. Then Vor  as Megatron even to the extent of being corrupted/strengthened by a greater power (Unicron/Orokin)

I want to say Vay Hek is about as Starscream is it gets, the only one to actually get away with his tail between his legs screaming the whole way.

So yeah that's my 2 cents on the grineer in general. I love this faction the most and thought i'd share my thoughts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trag

Trag is named after its notable elder, literally meaning an “Iron Helmet”. He was reputedly an adventurous and brave combatant. He was famous for his ever readiness, most of the times seen in combat outfit. Hence, he came to be known as "Trag". His real name could not be traced.

The Shajra-e-Nasab of Trag goes back to Niazi. Trag had three sons Beko, Ako and Khero.

Grus + Trag.