Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Tao Zero Is Looking For More New Members!...

(PSN)zero_wdj

The Clan TAO ZERO is looking for new members, Beginners or Veterans ALL are Welcome... Full Dojo, All research completed, Relaxed atmosphere, Storm Class Clan... Member of  the "Domain of the Mad Gods" alliance... PM zero_wdj or Nire213 to become a member...

Hello I would like to join your clan. My PSN ID is B-IKENBERRY Thanks hope to here from you.

i'll like to send u a inv, but it says that u are in a clan already... if you still want to be a member, u will need to leave that clan first, otherwise the inv won't be able to pass through...  

The Clan TAO ZERO is looking for new members, Beginners or Veterans ALL are Welcome... Full Dojo, All research 100% completed, zero requirements to join, Relaxed atmosphere, Storm Class Clan and we also help new players get a good hold of the game... Member of  the "Domain of the Mad Gods" alliance...  PM zero_wdj or Nire213 to become a member...

The Clan TAO ZERO is looking for new members, Beginners or Veterans ALL are Welcome... Full Dojo, All research 100% completed,zero requirements to join, Relaxed atmosphere, Storm Class Clan and we also help new players get a good hold of the game... Member of  the "Domain of the Mad Gods" alliance... NEW EMBLEM ON THE WORKS... PM zero_wdj or Nire213 to become a member...