Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Different forms of PvP

BigStreet

Hi!

I enjoy the game very much as it is right now but by adding forms of Players vs. Players will make the game last much longer and people won't get bored as easily.

One suggestion is the standard FPS PvP with Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Free for All and so on.

Another suggestion is Mission Race, where two teams compete in completing missions first, and by doing so you get some kind of reward.

I think you really should consider adding a PvP mode to Warframe because there is so much potential in this game I would hate seeing it go to waste.

If you choose to add PvP you should also make some kind of ladder aswell.

Yeah, i totally agree with you. This game has so much potential and it would really be a waste to let the game burn out because of players getting bored to easily. really hope that the devs see this and think it's a good idea :)

No.

Digital Extremes said, they will concentrate on PvE and maybe explore PvP as deep as Borderlands 2 did - with tiny duels between two players, for fun. Prior topics have been locked down because they got out of hand, and people don't seem to understand that adding PvP to the game will a) take away from the ressources to build PvE, b) will require tons and tons of balancing (there is no frame that is even slightly balanced) and c) Warframe is a coop game, not a competitive shooter.

Sorry guys, I know you feel strongly about this, but this is not the game you are looking for. Many people enjoy dungeon crawlers. Look at the Diablo series, Torchlight, Sacred, etc. - those people will play Warframe. This is not another Free2Play Shooter, like WarRock, or ArcticCombat or whatever it's called. If you don't find enjoyment in dungoen crawls, this may not be the game for you.

No.

Digital Extremes said, they will concentrate on PvE and maybe explore PvP as deep as Borderlands 2 did - with tiny duels between two players, for fun. Prior topics have been locked down because they got out of hand, and people don't seem to understand that adding PvP to the game will a) take away from the ressources to build PvE, b) will require tons and tons of balancing (there is no frame that is even slightly balanced) and c) Warframe is a coop game, not a competitive shooter.

Sorry guys, I know you feel strongly about this, but this is not the game you are looking for. Many people enjoy dungeon crawlers. Look at the Diablo series, Torchlight, Sacred, etc. - those people will play Warframe. This is not another Free2Play Shooter, like WarRock, or ArcticCombat or whatever it's called. If you don't find enjoyment in dungoen crawls, this may not be the game for you.

You don't think my other suggestion will work either?

But Diablo II had some sort of PvP and that one was the biggest of them all, look at Diablo III no PvP and not nearly as good spoken of as Diablo II