The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Login Issues

grieverheart

Starting today, the game loads the game, then when I go to login, it has the little "processing" circle you see after entering your password. After a minute or two, it then tells me that login failed, please check your info. I went to steam and verified game cache (twice so far today) and then begin the game. It then plays for a bit, then some things begin to go wrong. Suddenly, I cant access the codex, my void keys, etc. So I log out, then try to log in again. Same issue. What's going on?

Edited by grieverheart

I'm having a similar issue, although I closed the game once the processing circle spun for a few moments. I quit the game, restarted, and was able to log in. However, my Warframe didn't show on the login screen, just the generic Excalibur. After I'd been able to play a few games, and was sitting in the lobby, I suddenly disconnected back to the login screen.

When I reloaded the launcher after quitting again, it took about two minutes for the loading bar to get to full and for it to be able to "Play".

Now when I try to login, Excalibur shows again, and I get the same response as above, "login failed, please check your info".

Edited by Jiufengbao

I'm having a similar issue, although I closed the game once the processing circle spun for a few moments. I quit the game, restarted, and was able to log in. However, my Warframe didn't show on the login screen, just the generic Excalibur. After I'd been able to play a few games, and was sitting in the lobby, I suddenly disconnected back to the login screen.

When I reloaded the launcher after quitting again, it took about two minutes for the loading bar to get to full and for it to be able to "Play".

Now when I try to login, Excalibur shows again, and I get the same response as above, "login failed, please check your info".

I got the generic excalibur image too. It freaked me out thinking my account had been reset or something. Turns out, everything is still there, but it definitely irritates me. I just want to play the game. Still, the game is in beta. We should be patient and hope the devs see the issue being reported.

Probably gonna lose my 30 days straight or so of logging in everyday for rewards. Thanks warframe.

Edited by grieverheart