Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question About Xp Gains

7rance

Question

Im playing for quite a while but there is one thing i don't know yet:

How does XP get calculated? Sometimes i only use a Pistol the whole Match and still get XP for the other Guns, but not always, sometimes i only get XP for one gun and 0 for the others.

Also what gives Bonus XP? Is it just a % Bonus for finishing the Mission?

I guess you get all the XP from the whole Team? So if someone else uses a Rifle you get that XP added to yours or how does that work?

3 answers to this question

In online matches xp is shared, so yes if your teammate kills a mob you gain experience from that as well. If you play solo on the other hand and only use your pistol, that is the only item that will gain xp. There is also a bonus amount of xp earned across all forms of gear for your first match each day, as well as little achievement bonuses. So if for instance you had the option to complete an achievement of say 'kill 5 enemies while sliding', if you did so you would also earn bonus xp.

In online matches xp is shared, so yes if your teammate kills a mob you gain experience from that as well. If you play solo on the other hand and only use your pistol, that is the only item that will gain xp. There is also a bonus amount of xp earned across all forms of gear for your first match each day, as well as little achievement bonuses. So if for instance you had the option to complete an achievement of say 'kill 5 enemies while sliding', if you did so you would also earn bonus xp.

*derp*

that's why it is so hard to level up my slow guns xD

thanks mate ^^