Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simply Looking For Players To Play With

raigu

A friend of mine and me are looking for some nice players to play with. We are both MR15, have a lot of played hours and we are looking for the last things we don't have. We don't play 24/7, but at least 3-4 times a week.

We are:

- no hallway-heroes

- well equipped, we have most frames and switch to weapons and frames situational

- helpful if you need help, we will look for a mission/enemy where you get the needed thing and we get something shiny too

- experienced, we will help you with your layout if you wish so

What we expect:

- no hallway-heroes

- no begging for any plat or mods, if we feel like gifting we will do so, but not to strangers

- no ignorance, you don't ALWAYS need a frost/rhino/soma

- you have to be helpful at least, someone with a rank 0 braton and an excalibur will most likely not be helpful in a T3 defense

btw, we are from Germany, so we play during normal european time

if you have questions, feel free to ask

add me if the above meets your liking and sorry for any mistakes :P

edit: one last selfish thing: we have a big &#! dojo, nicely build and all the science-thingys... our clan is empty =/ we take you if you want to join :)

Edited by raigu

Hi, i'm raigus buddy, he was talking about. I like to add a few points to his lists. We are more than "well" equiped, we own nearly any mod ingame. (No wonder if you take a look on our playtime...) So we can adapt to any mission and try to use advanced tactics for this. (Radial Disarm+Vortex for example) We need experienced players, who know more than the basics. The best would be Tenno we could learn from.

If you want to, you could join our clan too. We got (in my eyes) a beautiful dojo (with lots of decorations), completed clan research, and a self made clan logo (for the badge).