Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4 Starter Clan

(PSN)Wolfy_KM

Hey all. I was kicking around ideas and was thinking of starting a newbie clan specifically for newbies. I'm pretty experienced, not necessarily a pro but i know a lot of information, as many people around the forums do. I'd like to start a clan specifically for new players to help guide them and show them the amazing universe of Warframe!

I'll need help however. Because with work and family I can only play weekly (as in, a whole week on then a whole week off). I need some decently experienced players who are willing to be my partners. the first 4 that join and show full support shall be made into Warlords to guide the clan into new directions.

My ultimate goal is to become a clan that enhances the way that newbies experience the social part of Warframe. I want to create a clan that will be known as their first clan, the one that introduced them into the magnificent world that we are all entranced by. Mindful, though this will only be on PS4 for now depending on how well the clan goes.

Ideas? Yay or Nay? Please post ideas and if you are interested in joining the clan with me, please leave your PSN ID and a statement showing that you'd like to help (a simple "I'm experienced and would like to help" is sufficient).

Everyone keep in mind this will be a brand new clan, fresh out. And it may take some time dependent on how well funded the clan becomes.

i'll help you out mate. do mind u my schedule is UBER chaotic! family, dog, moved out, school and work! but i'll help you out! alexgrig is my psn/warframe id! shoot me up, if ur online, also reply so i know to get on!(as of 2:49AM my place lol)!

Thank you D-Train, invite received. What I'd like to be able to do is run a few missions with you guys to make sure this is where I belong. currently waiting to run a few missions with 3 of clans. I hope to decide my place in a day or two. If this is ok with you send me msg in game and we'll hook up for a bit. thx

Greetings Tenno,

NewFodders is in the process of recruiting new members, particular people that are new to Warframe and want additional help to navigate the planets. Experienced players are also encouraged to join to help the new players. We are a starter clan with labs and research being built as I post. If you are interested in joining the clan, please contact me, on this forum or in game. My PSN name is the same as my forum name.

Welcome aboard!!!!

D-Train00000